Author Topic: Just a warning to avoid these BP profiles  (Read 1408 times)

Offline thatsaint

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Just like the Martha profiles, you'll often find these profiles in the city at the same time. They share phone numbers, they are all located in the same apartment. The replies you will get, will be exactly the same. The pictures are all of different women, with a different face Photoshopped onto the face of the photo. (as in fake pictures, you reverse search some of them, you get different people - one of them reverses to a Cynthia in Germany, who I messaged and she is most definitely in Germany)
What would you get if you book - I have no idea, but after Martha experience, I'd imagine it's someone that doesn't speak hardly any English and looks nothing like the pics. They won't send a video or selfie to confirm their ID, although they're verified on BP, I don't know if verification on BP amounts to much.
Despite how bad it's likely to be, I have been tempted out of curiosity to book and walk just to see, but I don't want to get into major hassle just purely based on curiousity
« Last Edit: January 05, 2026, 11:29:53 am by thatsaint »

Offline ptt67

It's an all too common practice on BP unfortunately - often all the profiles will lead to just one SP who looks like none of them!

This is a group of catfish profiles that pop up all over the place and are currently in Northampton

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only