Author Topic: Ashley - Annabellas Milton Keynes  (Read 3336 times)

Online Flair99

External Link/Members Only

Ashley has several reviews and it had been a while since I had seen her. Called about walkins and advised Ashley was available  at the newer MKE location. Arrived and shown to large downstairs room.

Ashley walked in wearing red lingerie. Wow, she looked fantastic. Very pretty, tall and an almost Amazonian body.

They were  running an offer of 30 mins for £65 which I took advantage of but told Ashley to keep the extra £15 for herself.

She was very friendly and chatty, which helped make it feel natural. Lingerie removed and we started French kissing. This was a constant theme throughout the meet. She has lovely, large nipples which I gently sucked , then we moved to the bed.

More kissing and exploring, then Ashley started some slow and sensual OWO with plenty of eye contact. She looked amazing. We then swapped and I started licking her sweet pussy, whilst holding her strong thighs. She was getting very wet so rubber on and I slid inside her while on top. Her pussy was tight and she pulled me for more kisses.

After a while I suggested she got on all fours and I entered her from behind. Her bum is quite something to behold. I could feel the sap rising so rubber off and we moved into 69. Didn't take long as she whispered the magic words " would you like to cum in my mouth". She expertly drained me, taking every last drop in her mouth before subtly disposing of it.

Overall a quality punt with a quality lady.