Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fitness Alessandra, Slough  (Read 1902 times)

2 review(s) for Fitness Alessandra (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+ External Link/Members Only

Her place is a 10-15 minute walk away from Slough railway station. Location is a big apartment building. Entry required being buzzed in through an intercom, once in the building a password is needed to use the lift up to her flat. All this information is provided by text and communication arranging the punt was straightforward. Flat is clean and tidy.

Booked 30 minutes for £70 (no extras paid).

Positive: None.

Neutral: Facially, she looked average. It's definitely her in the profile pictures, but they're flattering. She looked a bit older; between 25-30 years old.

Negative: Her profile pictures are misrepresentative of what she looks like in the flesh.  It's not that she's overweight, but she's not as gym fit as her profile pictures portrays. Her stomach is not flat, it's actually a bit flabby. She's got saggy breasts with stretch marks. Her stomach also contains stretch marks on them. Her stated height is the only thing that looks correct. Her body was a complete turn off for me.
Negative: Her OWO was shit. It was really shallow and never moved past the head. I struggled to stay hard. I didn't have sex because nothing about her aroused me to that point.
Negative: I found her to be very abrupt and she seemed impatient when she didn't understand what I was saying. I must admit there was some occasions where she showed a nice side to her, despite that I wasn't comfortable around her. I felt like I was walking on eggshells when I asked her something.

This negative was mainly due to not finding her attractive in the flesh and coupled with her demeanour, it didn't help things much. She doesn't have that gym toned look her profile depicts. I didn't bother to have sex or even cum during the session. I ended the punt early and didn't ask for any money back, I was just happy to leave and get on with my day.

Happy punting © panel999

Offline flybynightpm

That's a shame... she was my plan B today... Slough is a bit shit really... Building wasn't near the cop shop was it?

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

That's a shame... she was my plan B today... Slough is a bit shit really... Building wasn't near the cop shop was it?

It was; adjacent to it, on the left.

Offline HappyandLucky

TS, well done for TOFTT  :hi:. There's another one gone from my HL, but money saved for future punting investments.

Offline berksboy

Thanks a lot OP as had seen her and thought she looked hot as , will not see her now.

Offline yuiop300

Big thanks for TOFT.

Looking at her profile pics closer she has airbrushed her stomach to make it look flatter.  I didn't notice this at all until your review.

Offline webpunter

TS, well done for TOFTT  :hi:. There's another one gone from my HL, but money saved for future punting investments.
+1  Ditto