Author Topic: Naughty Delila near fleet  (Read 2154 times)


35 review(s) for Naughty Delila (32 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline letsbeavenue

This happened  between Xmas and new year, she’s now in Swindon . Location new flats near to fleet . Unless you local think you’d need a satnav to find the area . I book half hour £100 ,  owo and anal where both £20 extra each . I payed £20 extra for owo . I thought delila was stunning , a pocket rocket . Think he age was spot on .i had a shower just before I arrived . Payed the money and straight into action . Lots of kissing ,she has reall great pair of boob. She liked them being sucked . She gave me owo . I knew I wouldn’t last long .so on with the Mac ang into mish . She’s a really nice girl . I would recommend if she in your area . I will definitely see her again

Offline Waterhouse

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,415
  • Likes: 74
  •  
  • Reviews: 23

Offline letsbeavenue

Yeah that’s her . Sorry forgot

Offline Cunning Punt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,634
  • Likes: 31
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
Price hike takes her 30mins rate with OWO (as extra) to £120 which is too steep for what she is and the experience she offers IMO but I'm sure plenty of punters are fine with that.

Offline JonasG

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,279
  • Likes: 70
  •  
  • Reviews: 135
Yeah agree.

She seems to have good reviews but i thought she looked a bit run down, noticeably older than she states and slightly mechanical.