Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English_Pearl quite an attractive curvy English girl  (Read 7690 times)

jason26

I wanted to punt with a curvy English girl so decided to go for English Pearl. She is quite a good looking girl and would rate her a solid 7. She does have fair skin tone but facially she has a rather exotic look. Body wise she is a very curvy girl but I wouldn't categorise her as fat.

On my arrival she was very welcoming and sweet. I got the impression she undervalues herself as within the first couple of minutes of my arrival she did mention how she is not as in shape as she would like to be which was quite unusual. However, when we got down to business she was very obliging and passionate. We were DFK for a good few minutes before she gave me OWO which she is very good at. As I went to return the favour she was surprisingly already wet. We started with missionary and within the first 5 minutes she became soaking wet so much so I was close to popping. I found myself even remarking to her 'wow you are so wet.' And she admitted that she was especially wet. Anyhow we went onto doggy and I just banged away until I popped.

We had an interesting conversation about the difference between men and women with regards to the attitude to sex. Decent punt.

External Link/Members Only

Offline pumps

Nice review, I'll put her on the hot list

Was she well spoken or common?

cheers

Offline pumps

also tell me more about the location...

thanks

cockneybstrd

Nice review, I'll put her on the hot list

Was she well spoken or common?

cheers

Pumps was very well spoken when I saw her around about 2 and half years ago. unless hanging out in South London has made her take on a ghetto twang has changed her

jason26

Thanks. She is definitely not common as she is actually a well spoken lady. If I recall correctly she said she works in admin. She is about a 10 minute walk from Oval station opposite a petrol station.

Offline pumps

Pumps was very well spoken when I saw her around about 2 and half years ago. unless hanging out in South London has made her take on a ghetto twang has changed her

Cheers for the info. I do like a well spoken curvy English bird lol

Thanks. She is definitely not common as she is actually a well spoken lady. If I recall correctly she said she works in admin. She is about a 10 minute walk from Oval station opposite a petrol station.

Ah yes I know exactly where you mean, that's rather convenient for me.

Hornydevil247

Good review. She is on my hotlist. Hope she logs on soon

HD

Offline Bonzo13

I've seen Pearl too. Very nice lady. I was very nervous and but she set me at ease with some very comforting chat. Excellent oral skills. I licked her bum which was clean and fresh and she did indeed get very wet. My only regret is that I didn't stick my tongue right up her bum which was what she clearly wanted me to do. Excellent sex in missionary pos. Held me tight and would let me withdraw for at least a minute after I came. Plenty of DFK. I would very much like to see her again. I found her very intelligent and nurturing. Shes a big woman but not fat. Definitely one of the best punts I've had.

alcapone979

Offline pumps

Links don't work..!

That's right.

She was on my hot list, but from memory I've not seen her profile on there for a while....Maybe bonzo can elaborate more on this as he's bumped this old review....

cockneybstrd

Profile's gone as has her personal website

alcapone979

Is it possibly to kindly share the site?

vw

Is it possibly to kindly share the site?
She shared it so much it disappeared !

Offline kevfruger

she would definitely pop back somewhere

Offline Bonzo13

Looks like pearl retired. I hope she comes back.

Offline pumps

Looks like pearl retired. I hope she comes back.

No need for hope, They always come back....

Offline Bonzo13

Have been hoping pearl would come back for a long time and she never has. I think she made her money and cashed out. Ive noticed a few girls who go into property over the years. Fuck to pay the mortgage then put tenants in. Its a good business model. Im tipping pearl did this. I'd do it myself if i had a vagina.

Offline GreyDave

Have been hoping pearl would come back for a long time and she never has. I think she made her money and cashed out. Ive noticed a few girls who go into property over the years. Fuck to pay the mortgage then put tenants in. Its a good business model. Im tipping pearl did this. I'd do it myself if i had a vagina.

:hi:  I work in refurb fitouts for rentals the agents we work for are pretty sure this is a common way some of the smaller flats and terrace houses are brought and rented out . You can tell what sort of place they are when you walk in if you have seen enough WG`s places :D :lol: :D

Offline pumps

You can tell what sort of place they are when you walk in if you have seen enough WG`s places :D :lol: :D

Bins overflowing with spunk tissues?

Offline GreyDave

Bins overflowing with spunk tissues?

Nope that's the last thing they leave pumps.

Usually cheaply tarted up curtains badly fitted mattress done for :D
never been cleaned look about place bare minimum of things there No personal details Zlich to show who was there maybe just a crap suitcase that is bust and some old toiletries. the smell of crappy candles and cheap air freshen prevails thoughout .