Part 2
BERLININTIM
After leaving the club, I checked the profiles on Berlinintim which i had saved Before arriving to Germany. I had 4 women shortlisted from berlinintim. I messaged them to during the day and see if I can arrange something at night. 2 of them didn’t respond. 1 of them responded initially (during the day time) but when I messaged her after leaving GoldenDolls, she didn’t respond back.
The last one Annika (
External Link/Members Only) responded that she is available. Although the website rate was €150/hr. We agreed for €500 for 2 hours + DFK+ CIM + Anal (subject to size)
Her place was 15 minutes away. No issues in accessing the apartment. She gave the code to enter the building. Her face was definitely the same as pictures but I found her tits to be much more enhanced than her pics and on her slim body, they were looking slightly odd. But overall, she was quite attractive German girl.. Shower was offerred… after shower, she went straight for DFK for quite sometime.. Then to BJ. This is probably the best blowjob I have ever had.. i couldn’t sustain for more than 2 minutes and blew the whole load in her mouth. She didn’t stop till I was drained… then went straight to toilet to clean her up.. i also had another quick shower and then went to bed again with her.. some small talk, asking about my interests / travel plans. She told me she travels between different cities and will be leaving Berlin in a couple of days. Then she offered a massage which I gladly accepted given a long day.. It was less of a massage and more of erotic touching as she was fully naked and rubbing her whole body against my back.. CC swipes/ massaging my balls… this went for around 15/20 minutes (a total of 50 minutes into the meeting)
Then she turned me over and massaging her naked body and DFK again.. I was slightly hard but still in no position to go for round 2… she went down and starting giving me BJ again. Which started slowly and then started combining hand job and bj while really trying to get me hard again. I laughed and said “Usually I am 1 shot per 1 hour guy so given my booking is 2 hours lets wait for a few minutes”. I think She took this as a challenge. She grinned and said “no harm in BJ”. Then she tied her hair and went to BJ with hands again.. but this time which a mix of sensual and aggressive moves… never had such a great BJ in my life.. and she didn’t spot.. after a couple of minutes, i was fully hard again… she put the condom on.. and started in cowgirl… she was extremely wet and tight however just under a minute, i wasn’t feeling that excitement so started to loose my hardness and she felt it… She said “I think your dick likes my mouth more than my vagina” and stood up, removed condom and wiped my dick with wet tissue then went straight to BJ again with the same passion as before.
I thought to myself, no worries. She will get me hard again and we will have plenty of time to have sex however, not sure what she did but Within a couple of minutes couldn’t control myself and came in her mouth again… i was surprised at myself on how did this happen but it happened anyways. We both went to shower. Cleaned ourselves up… i was fully drowned… looked at the watch and we still had around 40 minutes left. She saw me looking at my watch and said “you still have time for Round 3”. I said there is no way… she grinned again and said “Guy Are you challenging me again” and I said no i just know my abilities and now I am fully drained and tired..
Got my clothes and started to leave. she gave a quick peck on cheeks while I was leaving her flat. Probably the most expensive blowjob i ever had but was worth it.
Massage In Berlin - Paris No 5
Next morning - woke up late. Had breakfast at hotel and some sleep again after breakfast. I had extended checkout option. Checked out at around 2 PM and googled massage options. Spotted Paris No 5 website
Booked appointment with Diana on phone.
(
External Link/Members Only)
Arrived at the location. Its a bit tricky to find. First you have to enter the main door on the street which looks like a door to a normal house but then you walk inside towards the garden and then there is a another door to the left which takes you to Paris No. 5. Received by receptionist who told me to wait in a small waiting area.
Diana came in a couple of minutes. Pretty attractive and very similar to her photos on the website but showing her age.
I handed her €200.. it was €70 for the massage center and €70 for masseuse for 60 minutes of body to body massage. She brought some towels and I Went for a quick shower while she went outside to give receptionist the money. While I cleaned up, she brought back €60 change which I gave back to her as tip.
She asked me whether I would like to have massage with oil and lotion or would I prefer Nuru Gel. I went with the former. Massage started (with back massage first). I would say slightly above average but nothing over the top. She did ask a couple of times if the pressure is fine
Around 20 minutes in, she started doing slight cc swipes + touching my balls slightly while massaging my inner thighs (perhaps to see my reaction first but who am I to object). Then a few minutes later it was full on cc swips, moving my right leg to the side give her more access to balls and dick and massaging them. When she felt i was hard, she told me to turn around.
Then chest massage started while she was making sure that her thighs are constantly touching my dick. I must admit that i was a bit hesitant to ask for extras as their website clearly says that NO sexual services are offered here. So i thought it may just be a happy ending massage like my experience in Dubai etc.
However just a few minutes into chest massage she kept leaning in while her tits touching my face. She removed her bra and poured oil on her own tits and then started full body to body massage. She came close to my ear and whispered “if you want anything more, just let me know”. I said sure what’s on offer and she said “whatever you like and make you more comfortable”. . I said i do like a more sensual massage with kissing and being more physical and intimate etc. she said oh I wanted to do that but i wasn’t sure if you will like it. Next thing you she is on doing DFK, tits sucking and allowing me full access to rub her pussy.
She leaned and said once again “if you want anything more, just let me know”… this time i didn’t hesitate and asked if sex is on offer. She said “Although it is not allowed here but I can make exception for some additional gift ”… i asked what is the extra but she consistently told me whatever i am comfortable with and immediately started with a BJ. Considering the amazing BJs i had from Annika the night before this was 1/10.. a lot of teeth and getting uncomfortable. She pulled out a condom and started in cowgirl and coming down consistently for an enthusiastic DFK… her pussy was fairly tight… Cowgirl was switched to reverse cowgirl and after a couple of minutes I came…
She took care of the dom and then offered a mutual shower… a few minutes of chit chat.. I handed her another €100 and she was quite happy with it (or at least that was she showed).
Overall, she had a very great personality, good looking, eager to please. Will definitely return.