Author Topic: When did agency prices skyrocket?  (Read 2332 times)

Offline another381

Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere, I've gone back quite a few pages and searched but not found anything.

I was looking around agency sites and I can't believe the costs, £300 minimum for incalls??? Some starting at £600!  :scare:

Before I found this site i used Diva, Admiral, Babylon girls, Diva etc. I went to take a look and can't believe what I'm seeing. For a minute I thought I was on the wrong Admiral site but I checked the others and they're the same. I've been on the purple site for so long I assumed costs were still the same. I switched to the other because I was tired of the B&S, overly photoshopped pics and prices (£100/£150), I had no idea they had increased so much.

Who is paying these prices and when did it happen? Surely there's no one booking these girls right?

Offline mikef2008

I remember 'quality' agencies like Allure were always priced way above outfits like Diva and now Allure looks like the budget option!

Online boardyhell

allure was a premium  agency ,a few extras  clearly listed with out ,not for hiding behind the door  or supplying a towel, diva has become stupid
maxes didn't have extras


Offline advent2016

There have always been some very high and low prices in the market. For a long time my budget of £100 for 30 mins and  £200 per hour for incall has served me well. Outcalls to hotel have often been £400 to £800, when not long ago £1000 would get you all night. Outcalls to private house has often cost more as more risk unless the SP has seen the client  more than once. If demand drops then so will prices it is simple supply and demand.

Offline southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,117
  • Likes: 164
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
If demand drops then so will prices it is simple supply and demand.

is it? Really? when did you ever see prices across the board drop? Its very rare to see prices drop for any one individual SP let alone across a number or most of them (which we would have seen at times if your simple assertion was correct. I believe its much more complex than that!)

Offline Stevelondon

is it? Really? when did you ever see prices across the board drop? Its very rare to see prices drop for any one individual SP let alone across a number or most of them (which we would have seen at times if your simple assertion was correct. I believe its much more complex than that!)

I tend to agree although I’m too stupid to work out any complexities.
I’ve always assumed agencies would be a tad more expensive simply because they are running a business. I’m no expert as it has been a rare occasion indeed when I’ve booked a punt through any of them.

Offline Massage Bloke

A lot of it is to do with overheads.

Not so long ago, one bedroom flats in Bayswater rented for about £1700 a month.  Now they all seem to be above £2000...


Offline advent2016

is it? Really? when did you ever see prices across the board drop? Its very rare to see prices drop for any one individual SP let alone across a number or most of them (which we would have seen at times if your simple assertion was correct. I believe its much more complex than that!)

You're probably too young. The advent of the internet in the early 90s and sites like the WSG and a.s.b newsgroups started discussing and reviewing and for the first time ever standard acronyms like owo, cim, bbbj started to appear. Before that there were adverts in the "backpages" also a website in its own right and rubmaps, erosguide and lately Wikisexguides have all helped standardize basic services.
 so, 90s to 2020s (Pre C) prices had historically dropped. Now they, like DRAM prices, are rising rapidly.

Offline Rory B Bellows

A lot of it is to do with overheads.

Not so long ago, one bedroom flats in Bayswater rented for about £1700 a month.  Now they all seem to be above £2000...

While it would be wonderful if prices just stayed the same or even went down, when you consider that often you don’t get change from a tenner when getting a pint or a coffee being £5 you realise that we live in an age of increasing costs so unfortunately it’s to be expected

Offline massagepuntingfan

A lot of it is to do with overheads.

Not so long ago, one bedroom flats in Bayswater rented for about £1700 a month.  Now they all seem to be above £2000...

Thats for people from UK. Huge proportion of London escorts are from Brazil - I've heard numerous times from SPs over the last few years that women are paying upwards of £5k-£6k per month for a one or 2 bed flat, mainly because the landlords know they can charge that amount to a foreign working girl likely here on a tourist visa. Factor in the flats are usually pretty shitty, the crappy winter weather and London to many is feeling increasingly unsafe, escorts are seeing London as far less attractive place to work unless the job pays well - hence the crazy prices at a time when we are the poorest we've been as a country since the late 1970's.

Offline Massage Bloke

Thats for people from UK. Huge proportion of London escorts are from Brazil - I've heard numerous times from SPs over the last few years that women are paying upwards of £5k-£6k per month for a one or 2 bed flat, mainly because the landlords know they can charge that amount to a foreign working girl likely here on a tourist visa. Factor in the flats are usually pretty shitty, the crappy winter weather and London to many is feeling increasingly unsafe, escorts are seeing London as far less attractive place to work unless the job pays well - hence the crazy prices at a time when we are the poorest we've been as a country since the late 1970's.

Very intersesting  :hi:

Offline another381

I've always wondered why so many girls especially agencies choose to set up around Queensway and West London. It's very expensive and there seems to be an abundance of girls over there. Asian agencies seem to be limited to that area too.

East London gets more or EE girls but in cheaper, run down accommodation. Surely it makes more sense to spread out over London.

Offline earlgreyman

I've been a punter for over 30 years - and i've hardly noticed any major price increases over the decades, especially considering inflation levels to today.

Back in the early noughties i'd happily pay an escort from a London agency around £150-200 p.h for middle to higher end lady (incall) in central london - outcall £200-250. Today £200 would be 84% higher, around £370. Indie Adultwork ladies would range between 80-150 p.h.

You can still book agency ladies today from around £200 lowest end... although, I've seen mid tier ladies around £300-350, so it does match inflationary rates. Not bad also considering agency commission and the rents today in Central London are extortionate.

It's surely a buyer's market - & seems Punter expectations and demand do keep prices competitive. If the law changed, the prices would sky rocket.

Offline xem3

The last 3 years prices have steadily gone up. Most recently I see also extras going up on average. A lot of SW on Diva and the likes offer OWO for £100.
Hearing from different girls the rent for central London flats shared with another girl are around £5K/month and some agencies charge them 40-45%.
With all of that no surprise prices per hour are at about £300.
I do miss the times where you could pay £180-200 for an elite polish lady.

At times you can find some agency girls advertising on kommons and AW for 50-100 less. Just watch out for scams.

Offline massagepuntingfan

The last 3 years prices have steadily gone up. Most recently I see also extras going up on average. A lot of SW on Diva and the likes offer OWO for £100.
Hearing from different girls the rent for central London flats shared with another girl are around £5K/month and some agencies charge them 40-45%.
With all of that no surprise prices per hour are at about £300.
I do miss the times where you could pay £180-200 for an elite polish lady.

At times you can find some agency girls advertising on kommons and AW for 50-100 less. Just watch out for scams.

When I started punting 23 years ago I generally used Adultwork for independents and agencies like Maxes and Bunnies of London, among others. There were far more British escorts in those days and some absolute stellar performers at the agencies for anything between £150-£250. As you say there were lots of excellent Polish Indies and on AW one could easily find an excellent SP for £150.
I used to check UKP as a guest over those years and the general chat from members was £150 was the norm with more expensive punts costing £250 - members would routinely lose their minds if someone dared to review an expensive punt. The more expensive agencies would price around £300-£350(Blue Monday) and there was little to none of the excessive extras list that has been brought in recently due to the majority of Brazilian SPs that dominate the market - this extras pricing structure has changed punting and not in a good way. 20 years ago the main extra would be for anal or cim but everything else would be included.
Things changed with Brexit, then covid and then further due to the Russia/Ukraine war. I've no idea whether prices will continue increasing but pursuits like punting will fast become the hobby of the well off and more of an occasional treat for those with less disposable income.

Offline newbie2014

I've been punting for about 15 years and would say that back in around early 2010 there were a lot of options when it comes to EE and girls from the Baltics.

Can someone explain why EE or Europeans stop coming to the UK? Is it solely down to Brexit or a combo of factors? For example, would Poles or Czech girls not be earning a lot more if they come and work in the UK? Or do they earn more if they stay in their country or go to places like Germany instead?

And why do we see an influx of Brazilians over the past few years? What about other South American countries like Argentina or Columbia? Why are their numbers a lot lower compared to Brazil?

Offline wirehair

Also there are - so I’m told - plenty of wealthy foreign visitors to London either on business or to escape the Summer Middle East heat. They are happy and able to pay top notch (£750 to £1500) an hour.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Also there are - so I’m told - plenty of wealthy foreign visitors to London either on business or to escape the Summer Middle East heat. They are happy and able to pay top notch (£750 to £1500) an hour.

Indeed  :thumbsup: London is one of the few 'true' world cities, and lets not forget their are also lots of British nationals in London that can/do pay these prices. 

Offline Stevelondon

Indeed  :thumbsup: London is one of the few 'true' world cities, and lets not forget their are also lots of British nationals in London that can/do pay these prices.

Absolutely Jamie.
I’ve only just noticed one of my faves has increased her fee to £400/60.
Oh alright it’s Charlotte Belvedere.
I first saw her in late 2023 at £300……….. no use moaning about increases. You have a choice. Pay it or look elsewhere.
I just find her so hot so I’ll not worry about it………….. but it did get me thinking I can book Eloise (another fave) at HoW for an hour and have a second hour with one of the assistants for the same price  :D :lol:

Offline maxQ

Can someone explain why EE or Europeans stop coming to the UK? Is it solely down to Brexit or a combo of factors? For example, would Poles or Czech girls not be earning a lot more if they come and work in the UK? Or do they earn more if they stay in their country or go to places like Germany instead?
The gap between the UK and Eastern European economies has narrowed, its clearly not as attractive

And why do we see an influx of Brazilians over the past few years? What about other South American countries like Argentina or Columbia? Why are their numbers a lot lower compared to Brazil?

Well Brazil is a huge country, other factors might be at play, visas ect