Author Topic: Mai Thai massage - Skyline Village - South Quay  (Read 5591 times)

Offline anujok

Hello,

Was trying to book Jane London Bridge one but she wasn’t free until late evening so booked this one

External Link/Members Only

It’s in skyline village-10-15 walk from CWtube or 5 mins from South Quay DLR. Messages handled by someone else. Told they have 2 Thai masseuse aged 38 and 45. Weather wanted me to get wanked off so went for 38 yrs one.

Easy cues almost discreet as it’s a business area. Given holiday season not a soul around. There’s another Chinese place next door went there by mistake was then re routed.

1 old lady and other comparatively young.  Not I would usually go for but weather and rock hard cock didn’t want to ‘miss’ the chance

She was very good with massage. Removed most of my knots, kept giving me medical advice about lifestyle and stress which was pretty accurate. I don’t mind talking during session.

Very nice professional massage. She did indicate atthe start that she would massgae back and front sk knew extras were in the menu.

20 mins of proper back, shoulder, calf muscle massage.  No cc swipes or touches.  Atthe end she does touch just near bell sack.  Asked to turn over. I was feeling a lot of difference after a perfect professional massage.

Upon turn over came the question. You like anything more.  Hell yea I was there for that. Offered HE with cloths on for £30.  Went down to £20 and sensual part started.

She does know what she is doing with her hands. Nice smooth touches, asked her for prostrate. She said not inside I was fine. Nice work in shaft, balls , Peronum and star hole.   She took my hand and put it on her bum. That made it seem easier for me to finish.  Not sure where I had such a load it all got emptied. 

Overall 35 mins including amazing massage and HE.  Paid £30 + £20.  Not a bad 30 mins.

She is surely in her 40’s a bit plump. But warm warm personality. 

Nice Sunday post noon massage and HE.
Recommended if tou guys are not too much into looks or body type.

Would return but no rush. 


Cheers.

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,367
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
I recce'd here a few months back, was surprised to see a fair few massage shops there now, a nice little cluster.

All seemed single crewed on the day I went, also not busy and didn't see anyone worth spending time or money on.

Offline Dino74

Thanks for the review. Popped along as I’m looking for a regular place in the area.
Woman I saw was very fat. Excellent hand job at end but really unattractive. The place seems to be shared with meena Thai massage. She looked slightly more attractive and there was an older but more attractive lady I saw as I was leaving. Maybe I’ll give it another go…

Offline Jordanstar7520

Thanks for the review. Popped along as I’m looking for a regular place in the area.
Woman I saw was very fat. Excellent hand job at end but really unattractive. The place seems to be shared with meena Thai massage. She looked slightly more attractive and there was an older but more attractive lady I saw as I was leaving. Maybe I’ll give it another go…
You been to Mina Thai? She’s as you said more attractive plus idk if you saw her properly but she is absolutely thick massive natural ass and tits