VS
External Link/Members Onlytl;dr version: good massage, FK, BBBJ/CIM, zero RO, but other girl obliged me.
When: December 2025
Comms: and text to her door
Location: 3 floors of whores in Sunbury, near M3 junction. parked near library.
Services: 30 mins BJ/CIM
Price: £80 inclusive and unplanned duo
The SP: 30s, slim with tats as pictures
Nationality: Thai
The Essay: Magic door trick
another girl in flat
Handed over the cash, N didn't count it
No shower. N cleaned my cock roughly at first.
started with poor FK, licked and sucked her lovely enhanced tits.
Gently played with her pussy
N started massage, but I said after, and she got down to sucking my cock. I asked about RO, she said no, but then said OK, but after about 10 seconds she was wriggling, and screaming and asked me to stop. It still amazes me that an SP will happily suck my cock and cum in their mouth, but won't FK properly or receive RO.
Dom on we had sex briefly, doggy and missionary, OK, cowgirl not.
Doff, back to BJ, took guidance, sucked my balls, came up for better kisses, we had discussed snowball, but when I came, although she took it all, she just shook her head, and went to spit, even though I offered more. It was all good-natured.
N exchanged some words in Thai with other girl J.
We agreed that for £20 I could lick her pussy for as long as I liked and N would watch.
J French kissed me very nicely and pulled me down to her pussy, and sat on my face, tasted very nice and clean whilst she gave me a HJ/BJ. J came first (or pissed over me, I'm never sure) and she continued working my cock until I managed a little more cum. J said she loved RO and said they could do a dual BBBJ/CIM, and she might swallow/snowball for more. I guess N is a bit less experienced and might improve in time even though she was older.
Would I return: Yes, maybe other girl / proper duo.