Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone ever reported a prostitute to HMRC for tax evasion?  (Read 14344 times)

Offline finn5555

I have no issues at all, I'm just honest. I now know the law and yes legally it was rape I'll have to agree, but I wasnt 'raped' in the sense that i felt violated, used or whatever. If he has done it to anyone else and they feel violated by what he did then it's up to THEM to contact the police. Why should I when essentially what happened to me was a victimless crime?!

You were raped and violated by a pedophile end of. You wouldn't know sexually what you were allowing to be done to you at 12. The guy needs catching and dealing with.

Offline Bangers and Gash

I have no issues at all, I'm just honest. I now know the law and yes legally it was rape I'll have to agree, but I wasnt 'raped' in the sense that i felt violated, used or whatever. If he has done it to anyone else and they feel violated by what he did then it's up to THEM to contact the police.Why should I when essentially what happened to me was a victimless crime?!

Girl, you disgust me. I hope to god you don't have kids of your own

Offline socks

I have no issues at all, I'm just honest. I now know the law and yes legally it was rape I'll have to agree, but I wasnt 'raped' in the sense that i felt violated, used or whatever. If he has done it to anyone else and they feel violated by what he did then it's up to THEM to contact the police. Why should I when essentially what happened to me was a victimless crime?!
Forgiveness for a crime against you is fair enough and very different to denying it happened. In that regard fair play to you. However can you be assured that he doesn't have other victims and they aren't so victimless? If my daughter was raped by a serial rapist who other women had forgiven and protected i'd be even more distraught.

Offline Jimmyredcab

As much as I disagree with your racism .

Not the first time I have been called a racist, and it certainly won't be the last.    :hi: :hi:

So I repeat -------------------- pro$$ies are fully entitled to refuse to see any group of people whether that be Chinese, Asian or simply Black, renting out your pussy is a very intimate service.     :music:

Sienna_Bronze

Girl, you disgust me. I hope to god you don't have kids of your own

Yes I have children. My past has no bearing on my ability to parent!

Offline finn5555

Let's hope if your underage children have (or had) sex at their own free will with a pedophile you would fully support their actions and not report it to the police  :wackogirl:

Offline sushi

It does if you think its ok for a pedo to have sex with a 12 year old child then go on to protect said pedo. I'm shocked you can laugh about it when you've got kids.

Sienna_Bronze

I know the difference between a paedophile abusing a child and me willingly having sex at a young age. They are two very different things. Unless you have really been abused then you have no idea what you are talking about.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I know the difference between a paedophile abusing a child and me willingly having sex at a young age. They are two very different things. Unless you have really been abused then you have no idea what you are talking about.

You were 12 years old, he was 24 ----------------------- that makes him a dirty fucking nonce, it's not a grey area.    :dash:

Offline sushi

You were groomed by a pedo and raped!
What would you do if it happened to one of your kids?
keep quiet? laugh it off?

Sienna_Bronze

You were groomed by a pedo and raped!
What would you do if it happened to one of your kids?
keep quiet? laugh it off?

If I found out any of my kids had been abused I would report it to the police and support them like any other parent. i will NOT class my situation as abuse though.

GeeWiz

The father of your child you had at 14 who was twice your age - isn't he liable to be prosecuted for rape/unlawful sex/child abuse/grooming whatever.  To protect other kids.  I don't understand since a DNA/birth certificate would be all they need surely?

Simon S

And this is exactly why I put the 6inch rule up there, so that I dont waste peoples time.  :thumbsup:
That's why I suggested accepting photos so you can pre-approve the booking.

Offline finn5555

You need to see someone I think you are mentally unstable

GeeWiz

Petite_kav researches becoming a pro on a punting site (not Saafe), makes an AW profile Christmas Day sans phone number, has feedback Boxing Day.  Her opening gambit is being reported for tax evasion would be a nightmare only to change track to her earnings being under the minimum tax threshold - no mention of National Insurance - and yet seasoned punters are queuing up to give her advice or openly flirt with her.  It is the season to be merry after all.

Offline sushi

You need to see someone I think you are mentally unstable
I agree. Lets hope her kids aren't groomed into thinking they are "willing" to have sex with pedos because she'd do sweet FA about it. Cant believe she called it a "victimless crime" Shocking!.

Sienna_Bronze

I agree. Lets hope her kids aren't groomed into thinking they are "willing" to have sex with pedos because she'd do sweet FA about it. Cant believe she called it a "victimless crime" Shocking!.

I called what happened to ME a victimless crime! It's my own opinion on my own life and I think people should just respect that personally and not try and make out like there is something wrong with me.

Simon S

Sienna, how would you feel if your 12 year old daughter told you that she had sex with a 24 year old ?

Offline sushi

Sienna, how would you feel if your 12 year old daughter told you that she had sex with a 24 year old ?
If her kid said she'd been willing sienna would laugh it off as a victimless crime.

Offline myothernameis

I suspect there will be a lot of guys who will try it on, they might just be  6.5", but claim to be under 6", so how will she deal with this, when someone turns up for a booking, and he is 7"

Offline finn5555

That's alright she will also guide them into prostitution no doubt  :dash:

Offline Clooney

Petite_kav researches becoming a pro on a punting site (not Saafe), makes an AW profile Christmas Day sans phone number, has feedback Boxing Day.  Her opening gambit is being reported for tax evasion would be a nightmare only to change track to her earnings being under the minimum tax threshold - no mention of National Insurance - and yet seasoned punters are queuing up to give her advice or openly flirt with her.  It is the season to be merry after all.

I wasn't flirting with her for the avoidance if doubt.

I think she's hot and would book her in a flash if she'd see guys bigger than 6 inches.

Purely commercial.

Andrew Sanderson

I agree and think I've been guilty of some of what you said.
I had a think about the thread and can see that the sum total of what you said adds up to the possibility that petit_kav may not be a wg.
Quite what his/her angle may be, is another story.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2014, 03:22:58 pm by Andrew Sanderson »

Sienna_Bronze

That's alright she will also guide them into prostitution no doubt  :dash:

Don't be so ridiculous!

And if I found out my eldest was having sex I'd make sure she was safe from pregnancy and std's and also talk to her about her motives and if she was happy about it. We'd all like our kids to remain innocent but life isn't all mills and fucking, boon reality soon gets in the way.

Offline finn5555

Don't be so ridiculous!

And if I found out my eldest was having sex I'd make sure she was safe from pregnancy and std's and also talk to her about her motives and if she was happy about it. We'd all like our kids to remain innocent but life isn't all mills and fucking, boon reality soon gets in the way.

Maybe she won't tell you she is selling her arse and following in super mums footsteps  :wackogirl:

Offline sushi

Don't be so ridiculous!

Is this your response to a 12 year old child having sex with a man twice her age?
Put her on the pill and make sure she uses condoms? You dont care about her being sexually abused or raped but you would care about her gettting pregnant or catching clamydia?  :dash:

Simon S

Don't be so ridiculous!

You should have your kids taken off you. You're a terrible parent.

My daughter is 10. If I found out when she was 12 a 24 year old had shagged her, I'd kill the cunt.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2014, 04:21:30 pm by Simon S »

Sienna_Bronze

You should have your kids taken off you. You're a terrible parent.

My daughter is 10. If I found out when she was 12 a 24 year old had shagged her, I'd kill the cunt.

Ok call me what you like regarding being a wg but to say I should have my kids taken off me is crossing the line imo!

Simon S

Ok call me what you like regarding being a wg but to say I should have my kids taken off me is crossing the line imo!
I think that a parent thinking it's acceptable for their 12 year old daughter to have sex with a 24 year old is crossing the line.

You're not fit to be a parent in my opinion.

Offline covertlook

I have a 17 year old daughter who is definitely not mature enough for a boy friend - even a platonic one. People mature at different rates. Sienna is the only one who can determine the justice in this situation. She was clearly mature enough at 12 to lose her virginity and not be concerned and now when old enough to have children of her own understands that the child has rights and its own mind and would be able to determine whether a relationship is technical or real abuse... None of us knows the full circumstances and therefore the only one who can have a valid interpretation of the events is the person involved.

Andrew Sanderson

Back to the header question: No

Simon S

I have a 17 year old daughter who is definitely not mature enough for a boy friend - even a platonic one. People mature at different rates. Sienna is the only one who can determine the justice in this situation. She was clearly mature enough at 12 to lose her virginity and not be concerned and now when old enough to have children of her own understands that the child has rights and its own mind and would be able to determine whether a relationship is technical or real abuse... None of us knows the full circumstances and therefore the only one who can have a valid interpretation of the events is the person involved.
This post is nearly as disturbing. No 12 year old is mature enough to make a decision about whether to have sex or not.

Any 24 year old who wants to have sex with a 12 year old is a dirty nonce and should be locked up.

Offline sushi

A child under 16 has no rights where having sex is concerned. Only a pedo would think a 12 year old child is emotionally and sexually mature enough to choose to lose their viginity.

Sienna_Bronze

This post is nearly as disturbing. No 12 year old is mature enough to make a decision about whether to have sex or not.

Any 24 year old who wants to have sex with a 12 year old is a dirty nonce and should be locked up.

His post is the only one on here I actua agree with on this matter! Who are you to judge when someone else is ready to have sex?!

Online johnny34

:dash: Total bullshit  :dash:

At 12 years old you can NOT give informed consent.

Offline sushi

His post is the only one on here I actua agree with on this matter! Who are you to judge when someone else is ready to have sex?!
Are you for real?

Simon S

I'm a father of 3 girls. There is an age of consent for a reason. To protect children from dirty nonces who want to have sex with 12 year olds.

Your attitude is disturbing.

yorkshire123

The law decides that not the individual, I know they have tightened up over the years but even when I was growing up in the 70's a 24 y/o shagging a 12 y/o would have been totally unacceptable & quite rightly so  :thumbsdown:

Online johnny34

Of course its the only one you agree with  :dash:

At 12 years old you are not mature enough to make that decision, at 24 years old you know its wrong.

Sienna_Bronze

Are you for real?

I think I've made my point on this all day. I had sex with the guy willingly, you can think about that what you wish.

Andrew Sanderson

Topic: Has anyone ever reported a prostitute to HMRC for tax evasion?  (Read 3831 times)

Offline sushi

Obviously sienna bronze has no morals regarding herself or her kids. Totally fucked up, corrupted and a disgrace as a mother. 

Offline Jimmyredcab

She was clearly mature enough at 12 to lose her virginity .

You might call it mature, some would say vulnerable ------------------- sounds to me like she should have been in care.   :thumbsdown:

Simon S

I think I've made my point on this all day. I had sex with the guy willingly, you can think about that what you wish.
That is not what disturbs me.

What disturbs me is that your response to your 12 year old daughter wanting to have sex is to ensure she's protected.

The best form of protection is to be a proper Mother and make sure she doesn't.

Offline Jimmyredcab

A 12 YEAR OLD CAN'T LEGALLY CONSENT TO SEX WITH A 24 YEAR OLD NONCE.      :dash: :dash: :dash:

Online toon972

She cannot seem to get into her head that she was groomed,or is in denial to deal with it.

password02

Topic: Has anyone ever reported a prostitute to HMRC for tax evasion?  (Read 3831 times)

Andrew mate - I think you are losing the battle - thread has been totally de railed in 5 different directions !!! Not sure how & Why but unlikely to get back to the original OP - I have stopped reading !!! :unknown:

Offline sushi

Author Topic: Has anyone ever reported a prostitute to HMRC for tax evasion?  (Read 3831 times)
Stop going on about fuckin prossies and tax and telling people what they should and shouldnt be discussing when they're in the middle of a conversation its annoying and twatish!.

Offline finn5555

Due to a dusty phone sienna is just winding people up on here as she has duck all else to do  :hi:

Offline Sedlmayer

Andrew mate - I think you are losing the battle - thread has been totally de railed in 5 different directions !!! Not sure how & Why but unlikely to get back to the original OP - I have stopped reading !!! :unknown:

Well clearly you haven't>>> :crazy: