Author Topic: Merry Christmas : To the London members  (Read 935 times)

Offline puntingking



Merry Christmas to you all.  :drinks:

Offline Alexmck


Offline tantraman

Merry Christmas to you all.  :drinks:

... I repeat here, PK, knowing how much you like this GIF already :dance: ...

Christmas is cumming :yahoo: ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

... have a good one, y'all :drinks:

Offline Stevelondon

Well I’m up.
Cup of coffee, slice of toast. What present to open first 🤷🏼

Bag packed. 40 minute drive over to grandkids at about 11am. Let the festivities begin.

Yay 🎄🥂

Happy Christmas everyone.

Offline puntingking

Well I’m up.
Cup of coffee, slice of toast. What present to open first 🤷🏼

Bag packed. 40 minute drive over to grandkids at about 11am. Let the festivities begin.

Yay 🎄🥂

Happy Christmas everyone.

 :drinks:

Offline puntingking

... I repeat here, PK, knowing how much you like this GIF already :dance: ...

 :dance:

 :drinks: