Author Topic: Herb Garden - Holloway Rd  (Read 2911 times)

Offline Supernam

Herb Garden Chinese Massage Islington External Link/Members Only

I dont take any extras. Middle aged Chinese are not my thing but the massage is great which I go for. Each time the masseuse is different. 

Extras are thrown at you. Youre literally pushed into it. £20 for hr. I never took


Paid £30 for 30 mins
« Last Edit: December 18, 2025, 10:24:46 pm by Supernam »

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,157
  • Likes: 794
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Reviews have to be of one individual service provider mate, establishments can't be reviewed and only bookings that took place within the previous 6 months can be posted.

Offline puntingking

Herb Garden Chinese Massage Islington External Link/Members Only

I dont take any extras. Middle aged Chinese are not my thing but the massage is great which I go for. Each time the masseuse is different. 

Extras are thrown at you. Youre literally pushed into it. £20 for hr. I never took


Paid £30 for 30 mins

It sounds like a good reasonable place.  :hi:

Sadly they are mostly middle aged though

Offline Titti Tatti

I'm a bit suspicious of this ....always "great"?

My one visit, massage was just OK  and HR price was 40, b2b 80! 
No thank you and never returning.

Offline Darren101

Everyone is different. People have different preferences. if he enjoys it and it’s great for him, good for him but doesn’t mean everyone else will enjoy the same type of massage.  :unknown:

Offline Supernam

Everyone is different. People have different preferences. if he enjoys it and it’s great for him, good for him but doesn’t mean everyone else will enjoy the same type of massage.  :unknown:

Sometimes every hole is not a goal.