Author Topic: Ana's benidorm  (Read 7047 times)

Offline Vanbarn

I'd hear a bit about this place through some older posts on here. I've been a frequent benidorm weekend visitor for many years but never used this place. Anyway found myself getting some December sun last weekend so gave it a whirl

The place is down an alleyway next to the famous black chi Ken (shithole imo but hey).
I went at night around midnight but coukd imagine it being a little busy daytime/early evening.  It's one of those places where you go in grab a beer 7euros ish then the girls come one by one to chat to you.
I've a liking for busty n black so there were a few who got my attention. Had a swig of a beer while they rubbed up against me etc, none spoke fantastic English but I wasn't there for conversation.
Ended up closing a bird with enormous tits and a firm body covered in tattoo, can for the life of me remember her name.
Anyway it was into the back where she stripped off the whipped my pants down to su k on the little fella. After about 5 mins she climbed aboard and rode me enthusiasticly until I told her to bend over then fucked her hard until I shot in the bag.
She cleaned me up then I dressed and left.
The room with a curtain not a door are more portioned but that doesn't bother me tbh, luxury they ain't but hey.
Dressed and left to ho back to my hotel.
Total charged 85 I've heard they do sometimes offer cheaper but I couldn't be bothered haggling.
I'll probably go back next time.

Offline insignia

Was in beni last week, there was few of us with the OH. We had a few drinks down that ally and some pretty hot chicks were outside having fag and i thought if only. Now a few lads are back in 3 weeks on our own so will venture in.
One question, apart from the famouse muggers ally, where do the street girls hang out. My mates got a seriouse itch to scratch.

Offline Cent

Was in beni last week, there was few of us with the OH. We had a few drinks down that ally and some pretty hot chicks were outside having fag and i thought if only. Now a few lads are back in 3 weeks on our own so will venture in.
One question, apart from the famouse muggers ally, where do the street girls hang out. My mates got a seriouse itch to scratch.
Oh The famous line just asking for a friend(mate) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Captainhowdy666

Apart from anas am in thinking the strip club across the way under insomnia is also knocking shop where you can actually fuck the strippers ?
Anyone had the pleasure ?