Author Topic: Lolas Alicante, Spain  (Read 5136 times)

Offline peacockh66

External Link/Members Only

Meet happened a few weeks ago. I had wanted to visit Villa Marta based on a review or two on here and it is close to whwre i was staying but the phone number was not working and there are no adverts at the location on Alicante69.com. I spotted this place in a review, fired a WhatsApp to the number on the website and arranged a visit. Good directions, it is located not far from the outlet mall North of Alecante (£15 in an Uber) I visited at 3pm which I probably a bit early, I was ushered into the waiting room by a friendly madam who spoke no English. 4 girls paraded in one after another. Two were not my cup of tea at all, of the other two 1 looked dirty as he'll with big ol' lips and a BBL but I settled for a nice looking Ukrainian girl, (Lana I think her name was), she was very girl-nextdoor which is my type and she spoke amazing English and made the whole thing much easier.

Up to a double bedroom, handed over 50 Euros for the 30 mins. Lass popped to the shower and returned ready to go. She gave amazing OW; loads of eye contact and ball tickling. I told her I wanted to finish and she eagerly got me over the line
 We had 10 minutes of cuddles and chat then I left on the 30 minute mark. 10 Euro tip for her. Would return if I was here longer.

Offline Ilikemuff

Been here a few times - prices up to EUR 60 now for a half hour
Last visit was off, Colombian woman with big fake tits was giving me a blowie but keeping her pussy out of reach.
Swapped round and into mish...she was wincing a fair bit which stopped me....looked down and my cock was covered in blood
:vomit:
She was on and knew it despite her denials that it just started

Put me right off and I declined her offer of oral in favour of a shower
Complained about the blood on the way out but no refund!

Offline Arripotter1971

Should have asked if anal was the alternative.