Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Natalie  (Read 3765 times)

4 review(s) for NaughtyNatalie85 (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline davidgood

First of all here is the link;-

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

You will see that Natalie is a busty young lady who offers a good range of services.

I first saw Natalie's profile a few months ago and decided I wanted to see her, but she is a genuine part timer and mainly does outcalls and only does occasional  incalls when she books into a hotel, often at weekends.

I kept an eye on her profile and as soon as I saw she was doing a mid week session I made a provisional booking and got to see her last Thursday at an hotel in Paddington.

We started off a bit of snogging while I felt the bumps of her sussies through her dress which soon came off to reveal nice undies including suspenders to hold up her  seemed stockings.

Next I got her to lie back on the bed so I could give her a good licking and rimming then on to some 3 point stimulation, to make sure she was ready for action.

She gave me some sucking to make sure I was rock hard before the condom went on and then she knelt at the edge of the so I could lube her bum before I slipped in for several minutes of satisfying anal before I came.

After some recovery time she spent some time sucking me and once hard I enjoyed some long hard deep mish but despite words of encouragement from Natalie I  could not manage  to cum. So I pulled out and took off the condom so Natalie could give me some more oral and handwork which resulted in her squeezing a little more out of me.

For me, a good find who I hope to see again in the new year.

Regards,

davidgood

west8

Hidden Image/Members Only

Jesus Christ, whatever possessed you to shell out 120 sheets for that?  :scare:

Thanks for the review, but there is far superior talent out there for the same price.

rafatheira

Different strokes for different folks. Cheers for the review  :thumbsup:

Offline PumpAction

Thanks for the review, but there is far superior talent out there for the same price.

There is far superior talent out there for half the price but to each their own.

Offline Sedlmayer

Where the fuck do you get off, you fucking snake? "superior talent out there for the same price" How would you fucking know, you cunt?
Have you seen this girl? Clearly not.

David is a member here who contributes a great deal (unlike you, who contribute nothing but cuntishness).
He saw her, and had a good time, and I trust his objective reviews much more than your fluffy shit.

Who are you, Uberwanker, to criticise his choice, just by looking at a photograph?

Offline Sedlmayer

Different strokes for different folks. Cheers for the review  :thumbsup:

Exactly  :thumbsup:

Offline Sedlmayer

There is far superior talent out there for half the price but to each their own.

yes, quite - what a cunt Wank8 is... :bomb:

Old monk

Jesus Christ, whatever possessed you to shell out 120 sheets for that?

Out of order West, one of the things about this forum that really fucking annoys me is the inability for people to accept that if a punter is happy at the service he received for whatever the money, then its value!!!! People should not be commenting on tastes, activities, time or whatever. If people feel that they are going to be slaughtered for sharing, then guess what, they probably won't.

I constantly see things on here that are not for me but the fact that people share there experiences helps me with my choices and for that I'm grateful.

Offline tazz

Should she be paying guys to fuck her? :wacko:

Offline yuiop300