Author Topic: Ghent, Belgium (Red Light District)  (Read 4207 times)

Offline Mr_X_Ldn

Recently stayed in Ghent for a few nights for tourist stuff but also to explore the RLD here that I’ve not seen before. Highly recommend a visit here in general if you like your historic Belgian places and the best Belgian beer (look for the bar Dulle Griet).

The RLD is to the south of the old City but not as far south as Ghent Sint-Pieters train station. If you are visiting the RLD on a day trip, it would be quicker to get off at Ghent Damspoort station as it is about 15 15-minute walk from there.

Like other RLDs there is a divide - all the windows on Belgradostraat are mostly black/african women 30+ or Latino women 30+ with an exception to the windows near the corner of Brabantdam who were mix of Eastern European/Polish.

Glazen straatje (Glass Alley) semed to be all young mostly slim Romanian women (strong Gypsy look types) and then onto the corner of Pier Vanderdonckt is where the elite Women, I would say about 4 top tier lookers and 3 or 4 just under that. Walking further down only one or two of these windows had a WGi n them on all my visits. Bottom left of Schepenenvijverstraat only had 2 windows (1|2) with 10 above it on the map but there were no Red Light windows on the other side at all.

The other side of the street where LMR LMR is on the map and opposite all had active WGs in them and a good mix, some hot MILFs and younger porn star types with the big boobs and ass and lips, a mix of ethnicity I would say maybe Dutch/Belgian to Eastern European and Latino.

This area as well as glass alley always had a few punters walking up and down whether it was morning, afternoon or evening although overall I found the area relatively safe. The evenings seem to attract Men who just hang around solo outside windows for ages which I don’t understand.

Punts experienced:

Belgrodostraat - Block 4 window 3 - it was a Hungarian/Romanian looking woman late 20s/early 30s, average height and body but she had a cute face, a bit girl next door - I was more persuaded to go to her as there were never any punters on this street compared the other areas. Plus, I thought I may get a better service, and I was right.

Discussed payment at the door 50 euros for 20 mins fuck and suck, I agreed. Was shown up a flight of creeking wooden stairs and into a bedroom. The WG was Hungarian and had ok English. Both got naked and laid on the bed where she thoroughly cleaned my cock and balls with wet wipes and then put the condom on with her mouth into a blowjob.

And what a good job it was! Very good tongue action and more enthusiastic than I expected from a Window punt. After a good several minutes, she asked if I wanted sex, and I agreed. She changed over the condom, lubed herself up, and got on top and rode me like Seabiscuit until I came in the bag. Out and unloaded in about 25 mins and for 50 euros felt like I got a good deal!  :hi:

Glazen straatje (Glass Alley) 4 R (on map)

The next day I headed back to the RLD as there was a particular WG I had saw the day before. I shouldn’t have done this after finishing a Beer Tour of Ghent as I may have some better judgment with a more sober mind.

This time the Alley was clear so I made my way to the door and was lead in. I ask how much “80 euros baby, 20 mins suck and fuck” in my tunnel vision state, I said ok. Then the WG who was in the next window (4 L) comes in and says “2 girls baby” and then the other WG says “yes baby this is my sister, you want us both baby an extra 100 euros” and I said “no” because I didn’t have an extra 100 on me otherwise I probably would have.  :angry:

But once I said no both their demeanours changed. The sister went back to her window. The WG I had chosen looked like she was sulking and gave me the most pathetic hand job I’ve ever had. I asked for a blowjob and she puts the condom on and puts her lip to my dick for about 3 seconds then goes back to the lackluster hand job with making a sad face staring at the wall. I asked for sex but she says “no baby too sore no sex”. My younger self would have started arguing by this point but now I’m older (maybe wiser) I knew this would not improve the situation so I just got up and got dressed. She actually looked surprised. A waste of 80 euros.

Went back to Belgrodostraat - Block 4 window 3 as I knew I could get a good punt. Asked if she did any extras and she only said OWO for an extra 20 euros so I did that so 70 euros overall, pretty much same as last time although the BJ was even better this time, also fucked in more positions, doggy, cowgirl, missionary and ended up cumming over her tits. Was there a good 30 minutes, no clock watching.

There is a PriveHuis in Ghent External Link/Members Only which I had planned on visiting after reading positive reviews on a Dutch forum, but it was much further South in the City so I didn’t bother in the end.

External Link/Members Only is the closest Belgian equivalent to AdultWorks I could find. I did message a few profiles from here, one in Ghent and one in Brugge but both were too far on the outskirts of the cities so awkward to get to. If it helps, what is known as ‘incalls’ on AW here is usually called/translated to Private Reception in Dutch/Flemish.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline decadentd

I am glad that you found a good experience in Gent - and a shame about the second one. 

Gent remains my favouriite RLD, and I hope that you enjoyed its ambience.  Long may it continue!

Maybe you walked past me, as one of those hanging around outside a window ...
it is curious, and very Belgian, and I know exactly what you mean. 

Offline Mr_X_Ldn

Yeah that second one still bugs me because with all my punting experience I should have seen it coming. What you get for having your d!ck in the driving seat in these moments! I did like the Ghent RLD and as a City in general, it has a bit of everything. Would like to see what that RLD is like in better weather.

Offline decadentd

I am glad that you liked it.  For me, it is a gem, and needs to be conserved.  Come again in September at about 7pm - it is very special as the summer light begins to fade and the neon lights begin to shine. 

Offline Mikepboro


There is a PriveHuis in Ghent External Link/Members Only which I had planned on visiting after reading positive reviews on a Dutch forum, but it was much further South in the City so I didn’t bother in the end.




I hope it's no one on here who can be seen exiting on the Google street view!

Offline Mr_X_Ldn

I hope it's no one on here who can be seen exiting on the Google street view!

Oh wow, just seen it  :lol:

Offline manny34

Spent a day there last year whilst on a trip to Bruges, went right to the centre - saw the sights and had a few drinks, I walked pretty much adjacent to these places without thinking after leaving the train station.

Offline Amard

Currently in ghent at moment, there is an area where has loads bars

, Schepenenvijverstraat, 9000 Gent, Belgium

And saw loads ladies in the shop windows just sitting there, one lady quoted me €50 for 15min

Anyone have any insight see if worth a shot

Offline Amard

So i bit the bullet and went to address above

There was about 15 girls working i went to the one that looked most attractive

€50 euros but I came within like 1min from a bj she was no more its one shot regards i couldnt touch her ripples to sensitive

She was like everyone just comes here for p and d

Was walking up and down for good 40min trying choose right girl

Lol after bunch of guys who was also walking up and down was at a bar after and smiled at me

Offline Mr_X_Ldn

So i bit the bullet and went to address above

There was about 15 girls working i went to the one that looked most attractive

€50 euros but I came within like 1min from a bj she was no more its one shot regards i couldnt touch her ripples to sensitive

She was like everyone just comes here for p and d

Was walking up and down for good 40min trying choose right girl

Lol after bunch of guys who was also walking up and down was at a bar after and smiled at me

Just seen your two posts and your questions are pretty much answered in my original post, I even included a map of the RLD there. Not surprised you got that service in the main strip, the more average looking girls around the corner (on Belgrodostraat) provide much better service in my experience.

Offline chris44

I was in Ghent for a few days in July, had a couple of decent punts in the RLD and one that was a bit crap. Asked at the door, told 20mins for 50 euros, suck and fuck and a couple of positions. Never remember their names at these places but the one that stands out was in Glass Alley. Romanian, slightly chubby or just puppy fat, about 22 years odd. Friendly, pretty face and really got into it, lovely arse in doggy. These places are all a bit hit and miss. You just have to take a chance.
Went into Brussels one afternoon and took a walk down Rue d'Aerschot. Very rundown and a quite a few people hanging around. Not exactly for the faint hearted. Had a great punt with a Romanian brunette about 27, nice tanned figure, C cup pert naturals and for 50 euros got a great service. Finished in probone. Shame about the state of the area as there were a few decent looking girls here.