Author Topic: Anyone think this is the same girl? Number One Zara & Zara3344  (Read 1166 times)

Offline Leaveitout

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
and
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Opinions? Was interested in the latter but not if its actually the former (who I've seen previously)

Offline Mstar86

I’ve thought this before tbf but as far as I’m aware, AW nationality is done by a working girls passport.

So she would have to have two passports (1 Polish and one British) but I could be wrong.


Very similar location, service, skin tone & breasts but I believe them to be different girls

Offline Mr Garmin

I’ve thought this before tbf but as far as I’m aware, AW nationality is done by a working girls passport.

So she would have to have two passports (1 Polish and one British) but I could be wrong.


Very similar location, service, skin tone & breasts but I believe them to be different girls

I know a polish girl with two passports, one British

I suspect that it's quite common and they can choose which nationality to use.

Offline Leaveitout

Plus, one girl can set up the account but another girl can use it and show herself - happens all the time as well with WGs sharing or passing on accounts etc

Offline kungpo

It's not her, one has a foreign accent (now confirmed to be Polish from her AW) and one sounds a bit posh. There was even an occasion where I went to see Zara (Hijab) as a plan b because the British one would not respond after confmring booking time. This was back when the former was in Wembley, the British one has always been in Ealing and has terrible comms.



« Last Edit: December 18, 2025, 10:50:23 am by kungpo »

Offline Leaveitout

It's not her, one has a foreign accent (now confirmed to be Polish from her AW) and one sounds a bit posh. There was even an occasion where I went to see Zara (Hijab) as a plan b because the British one would not respond after confmring booking time. This was back when the former was in Wembley, the British one has always been in Ealing and has terrible comms.

fair play, good intel, thanks!

Offline gurds