Author Topic: Priscila_Dias - Kommons - South Kensington  (Read 1250 times)


3 review(s) for Priscila_Sexy_Girl (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline johnboyne

Booked through Kommons, but she is also on adultwork.

External Link/Members Only

Price was £250 for the hour with OWO and DFK included in price

Communication was through whatsapp, efficient with no messing around, not sure if she manages her own comms or not.

The Venue
Her flat is on a busy main street not far from Gloucester Road tube station. Not discreet at all so I was relieved that she buzzed me in immediately. Ground floor flat and didnt see or hear anyone else in there while I was there.

The Girl
The pictures on Kommons are accurate minus a bit of airbrushing. Her body is very much my type. Really fit gym body with attractive face , large BBL ass, and bolt ons. She speaks basic enough English but can have a bit of conversation.

The action
Handed over paper work and the action starts with some kissing and she starts taking my clothes off. Lay down on bed where she performs OWO. Condom on and straight into action starting with cowgirl with a great view of her lean body. Then into missionary and doggy. Then she gets in to reverse cowgirl which is amazing with that ass bouncing up and down and i finish in the bag for round 1. Short break before some reverse oral and she is really tidy down there and tastes great. Round 2 begins with OWO again then cowgirl and doggy but despite her best efforts it's not really happening today and i get up to leave about 10 minutes before the hour. Kissing on offer throughout but it's more light rather than deep

Would I return? Maybe for a half hour booking, while I enjoyed the experience and her body is incredible, there wasn't much connection. She is more of a business oriented girl. Still, overall positive especially if you're into enhcanced/fitness Latinas.

Offline chr0n0_0

Good TOFTT.

I was thinking about visiting this one as her body looks stupendous. But I'm very picky and like a pretty face. Didn’t feel as if she looked all that good facially.

The girls with this body type always cost more, unless I'm looking in all the wrong places.

Offline KeefeD40

Good TOFTT.

I was thinking about visiting this one as her body looks stupendous. But I'm very picky and like a pretty face. Didn’t feel as if she looked all that good facially.

The girls with this body type always cost more, unless I'm looking in all the wrong places.

Isn't TOFTT...been reviewed by one of the brazilian hardbody lovers on her before she's been on and off my HL...was tempted by that body but the light FK and transactional sevice put me off . Thanks for review OP, I love her look but think I'll pass based on her service

Offline tantraman

... pictures on Kommons are accurate minus a bit of airbrushing. Her body is very much my type. Really fit gym body with attractive face , large BBL ass, and bolt ons ...

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 16, 2025, 12:41:39 am by tantraman »