Author Topic: Zoe - Edgware  (Read 1155 times)

Offline WAP

External Link/Members Only

Saw this one about a month ago. Was going to review but then she moved and I lost the advert.
Her ad reappeared here yesterday so reviewing from it now.

Price: £60 30 mins
Girl - As per photo - good looking face and “thick” body type.

The meet - I met at the door some other woman and was going to walk for a
bait and switch, showed the photo and met the real girl “Zoe” instead. I now always keep the profile
Photo ready on my phone. IIRC there were three SPs in the flat.

Three other guys turned up whilst I was there, and were waiting, so it’s a high volume, low price, business model. Much better to pay £20 extra and go to an £80 for 30 mins place.

A quick 30 mins P&D. Rides well in CG. Takes doggy well and decent position in mish. Doesn’t kiss and I didn’t want OWO or RO from a place like that.

Overall: A low positive 6/10

Offline WAP

External Link/Members Only

Saw this one about a month ago. Was going to review but then she moved and I lost the advert.
Her ad reappeared here yesterday so reviewing from it now.

Price: £60 30 mins
Girl - As per photo - good looking face and “thick” body type.

The meet - I met at the door some other woman and was going to walk for a
bait and switch, showed the photo and met the real girl “Zoe” instead. I now always keep the profile
Photo ready on my phone. IIRC there were three SPs in the flat.

Three other guys turned up whilst I was leaving, and they were waiting, so it’s a high volume, low price, business model. Also I think it’s stupid and unsafe for women to let a group of three men in at the same time. For me, it’s a better experience to pay £20 extra and go to an £80 for 30 mins place. Simply lower volume.

A quick 30 mins P&D. Rides well in CG. Takes doggy well and decent position in mish. Doesn’t kiss and I didn’t want OWO or RO from a place like that.

Overall: A low positive 6/10, I would return because she’s my type. Apart from that, I would avoid a place like this generally because it’s a high volume fuck house.

Offline WAP

My editing attempt was a reply. My mistake.

Offline Ron89

Thanks ass soft and jiggly or hard/firm? Annoyingly no ass pics which I’m always suspicious of

Offline WAP

Can’t remember - think it was firm. She’s thick. Got a strong robust build.

Offline Ron89