Author Topic: Kiara HU - Aldwych  (Read 1557 times)


10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 8225585) (7 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline joseki

Link:
External Link/Members Only

Price:
£170 for 30 mins

Comms:
Done via text. I needed a time window to arrive given a busy day, but made it.

Location:
Gated area, very central location. A building accessed via a small private garden.

Girl:
Much like in the photos. Blonde hair might be dyed but pretty. Large enhanced breasts. Size 8, no fat.

Meet:
I always pay straight up.

Friendly and engaging. I have to shower, clean towel given. Room was fine, it's on the ground floor so she had to play music I thought.

After cleaning she allowed me to caress and suck her tits. Some kissing but not my focus. We took it in turns to go down on each other. First I worked on her G-spot, after that she gave me OWO. I then just went mish. It was decent.

She said she'd leave me an aw review too. Overall we enjoyed each other, I wasn't too demanding.