Author Topic: TS Stella Francis in London, for real?  (Read 1596 times)

Offline QuirkyCharmer

Stella Francis is a British Tgirl who I find super seductive, and she makes a lot of cheeky posts on Instagram.  I've never seen a profile for her on any of the usual sites, but one has just popped up here: External Link/Members Only.

Just wondering whether it's her, or whether it's a B&S by someone who has "borrowed" her photos... any intel out there?



Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Stevelondon

I’m not into T Girls but I have to say. If those images are representative of how this lass looks……. She is a cracker.

Offline QuirkyCharmer

I’m not into T Girls but I have to say. If those images are representative of how this lass looks……. She is a cracker.

Being attracted is the first step, before you know it, you're tempted to try... It's a slippery slope :D

Offline Snipper

Caution. She's a barebacker. Still one of my fave Instagram TS girls.

Offline Stevelondon

Being attracted is the first step, before you know it, you're tempted to try... It's a slippery slope :D

Nope.

I can appreciate good looks, beauty etc.
But never ever been tempted. A real pussy is a real pussy. A cocks a cock and not for me. 🤷🏼
« Last Edit: December 20, 2025, 09:07:03 pm by Stevelondon »

Offline QuirkyCharmer

Caution. She's a barebacker. Still one of my fave Instagram TS girls.

Thanks for that info... If you don't mind me asking is that posted somewhere online?

Offline signy

Thanks for that info... If you don't mind me asking is that posted somewhere online?

Stated on her website link above.