Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Booked a Trio - No Idea What To Do!  (Read 5441 times)

password02

I have seen her twice before this evening, I did a review! It's just that its been a while since the last time. She did offer me a couple of cancellations but I knew hd would be keen on them so I had to decline. Tonights meet was arranged about three weeks ago.

Only two things to add to what ive said before ....
I have concluded that she is a nymphomaniac, something she seems to have in common with my other two favourites at the moment
And my weekly budget is inadequate. I posted on another thread recently that my budget was 80 quid a week and I start 2015 about 250 quid over budget. Having paid for 2 hours with the delightful adele this evening, and having booked my first ever meeting with the famous michelle for Thursday (having waited so long an hour would not have been enough) my efforts to get back on budget have fallen in the first week of the new year. However I calculate that if I increase to 100 a week, and back date the increase to the start of 2014, I'm actually several hundred under budget. problem solved! they should make me chancellor in the next cabinet reshuffle.

You should be a Maths teacher - The Gov is paying £25k for people to retrain as Maths teachers - Punting problem sloved - Here is your punting funds for the next 2-3 years!!

fredpunter

Adele says dont worry about it, they know what to do. After this evening my concern would be that she alone appears impossible to "satisfy" (in a good way) - how to satisfy her and two more as well ..... but then I guess satisfying them is not top priority.

Ps, the way she said "we know what to do" with an enigmatic smile almost made me book a trio myself, instant sexual stimulation - for why I didn't please see comments re budget above.

john_n

Ps, the way she said "we know what to do" with an enigmatic smile almost made me book a trio myself, instant sexual stimulation - for why I didn't please see comments re budget above.

It sure didn't take her long to "trick" me into booking a duo with her and Platinum Cindy. Needed about 1ms to think about it :)

fredpunter

It sure didn't take her long to "trick" me into booking a duo with her and Platinum Cindy. Needed about 1ms to think about it :)

I suspect you won't regret it.

Offline EuphoricFedora

Adele says dont worry about it, they know what to do. After this evening my concern would be that she alone appears impossible to "satisfy" (in a good way) - how to satisfy her and two more as well ..... but then I guess satisfying them is not top priority.

Well I certainly look forward to that! She's been really great on the emails about it all. Seems keen to be the one "guiding" the session. Will report back afterwards. I see Cindy is now offering the Michelle/Adele/Cindy trio on her website now too  :lol:

Hornydevil247

I have seen her twice before this evening, I did a review! It's just that its been a while since the last time. She did offer me a couple of cancellations but I knew hd would be keen on them so I had to decline. Tonights meet was arranged about three weeks ago.

Only two things to add to what ive said before ....
I have concluded that she is a nymphomaniac, something she seems to have in common with my other two favourites at the moment
And my weekly budget is inadequate. I posted on another thread recently that my budget was 80 quid a week and I start 2015 about 250 quid over budget. Having paid for 2 hours with the delightful adele this evening, and having booked my first ever meeting with the famous michelle for Thursday (having waited so long an hour would not have been enough) my efforts to get back on budget have fallen in the first week of the new year. However I calculate that if I increase to 100 a week, and back date the increase to the start of 2014, I'm actually several hundred under budget. problem solved! they should make me chancellor in the next cabinet reshuffle.

Maybe you should start paying in Zimbabwean Dollars. They have a billion dollar note. Gives new meaning to Adele being a billion dollar babe. Mind you everyone in W2 would spot you as your wheel your barrow down road filled with thousands of notes.

HD

fredpunter

Maybe you should start paying in Zimbabwean Dollars. They have a billion dollar note. Gives new meaning to Adele being a billion dollar babe. Mind you everyone in W2 would spot you as your wheel your barrow down road filled with thousands of notes.

HD

You must have that problem already, though your barrow is filled with crisp 20 pound notes! 

password02

You must have that problem already, though your barrow is filled with crisp 20 pound notes!

He doesn't have a barrow but a Bentley - All the £ notes are in the boot

Hornydevil247

He doesn't have a barrow but a Bentley - All the £ notes are in the boot

Says the guys with a Hummer filled with strawberries and whipped cream sponsored by Anchor.

:cool:

password02

Offline anyfucker

HD
sorry, nit picking they had trillion dollar notes, 10, 20, 50 and 100 trillion i have a full set somewhere
i'd happily hand them over for another session with any of these women.