External Link/Members OnlySaw her recently when visiting London for a recent Xmas party. Good comms via text, all done last minute, and then met 1/2hr later. Location was a block of flats down a small alley. Entrance is opposite a hairdressers, so not very discrete. Was met at the front door, followed her up to a first floor flat. Bedroom was minimalist (a bed with a sheet and towel) but warm. Confirmed how long (1/2hr), exchanged the dosh (£120).
She is a sexy, short (around 5'2) young lady, who was comfortable getting nude, she stripped off quickly showing nice boobs, a good body, bum, pussy, soft skin.
Her English is minimal, but I think she understands more than she speaks. Wasn't a problem understanding each other.
She asked me to shower, said I had just had one, but insisted I washed my cock again. So I stripped totally nude, into the bathroom, stood in bath and she washed and inspected my cock, which was soon hard. Once done, she towelled my dry, a nice touch! Back into the bedroom, told me to lay down on my back, straight into OWO, which was good and had me almost coming there and then!
Told her to stop, got her to lay down, where I stroked and kissed her, minimal kissing, played with her boobs, told to lick them and not suck as sensitive, oh well.
Moved down and gave her oral, to a nice shaved pussy, she really got into this, layed back, eyes closed and enjoyed herself! Once done, she got me on my back again, slowly and sensually kissed my body, playing with my nips, that usually doesnt do much for me, but I did enjoy. I like the sensual touch.
More OWO on me, got me very hard, on with the condom, then she sat on me and rode me with passion. Sadly I did not last long, but it was so good.
She cleaned me up with tissues, wet wipes etc. Then, helped me get dressed, which is always a nice touch. No clock watching, I spent longer than my 1/2hr, I left happy & relieved!
Have since seen a negative review on here too (as well as another positive), she was quiet and a little shy to begin with, but as I took my time, caressing her and paying lots of attention to her pussy, she relaxed and then gave me a better time. If you are going for a quick P&D, I suspect the experience will be different and formulaic
