Author Topic: New member help with a Diva escort  (Read 1687 times)

Offline doctorhouse

Hi Guys,

Signed up to ukp today, hopefully will contribute to the community soon with my reviews.

I used AW twice to meet girls with profiles that I liked, but in both cases got disappointed as the real looks were far worse than the photos, I mean like really worse - older, overweight, etc. I have actually given my feedback under one of the reviews today for a person that I met earlier this year, hopefully helps someone else.

This is the main reason I signed up to ukp, as there is no chance I can trust photos or videos without proper feedback. Right now I have Puran in my list from Diva that I would like to get some feedback. Could not locate any reviews about her in ukp. Anyone has seen her?

External Link/Members Only



Offline paul_2407

Welcome mate. Haven’t seen her but if there are specifics you like about her (eg blonde, enhanced tits, etc) you could mention and punters may be able to suggest other Divas. Glusty for example is a babe who’s well reviewed here although a bit pricier at £450 ph

Offline Jonestown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,830
  • Likes: 144
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
Welcome to the forum.

My experience of Diva is from a good few years ago, I’d picked out a girl who looked fine in the photos but in real life looked substantially different and was a rubbish performer. When I phoned up to complain the receptionist confided in me that I should in future stick to girls on their “recommended “ list, which in itself begs a few questions. My view is that agencies are essentially no more reliable in terms of accurate descriptions than AW. So if there are no reviews on UKP then give it a miss unless you feel lucky and fancy TOFTT.

Offline doctorhouse

Thanks mate. Glusty is indeed quite attractive, and 450 doesn't look too off if we price in CIM. Based on the profile photos I like Puran slighty more given she is more busty and her curves are more exposed, but who knows if she is even real  :D

Offline john122350

Hi Guys,

Signed up to ukp today, hopefully will contribute to the community soon with my reviews.

I used AW twice to meet girls with profiles that I liked, but in both cases got disappointed as the real looks were far worse than the photos, I mean like really worse - older, overweight, etc. I have actually given my feedback under one of the reviews today for a person that I met earlier this year, hopefully helps someone else.

This is the main reason I signed up to ukp, as there is no chance I can trust photos or videos without proper feedback. Right now I have Puran in my list from Diva that I would like to get some feedback. Could not locate any reviews about her in ukp. Anyone has seen her?

External Link/Members Only
she also listed on aw for 200/hr  :thumbsup:
External Link/Members Only

Offline doctorhouse

Oh indeed, appreciate the insight. This basically excludes her from my list.

Offline doctorhouse

Welcome to the forum.

My experience of Diva is from a good few years ago, I’d picked out a girl who looked fine in the photos but in real life looked substantially different and was a rubbish performer. When I phoned up to complain the receptionist confided in me that I should in future stick to girls on their “recommended “ list, which in itself begs a few questions. My view is that agencies are essentially no more reliable in terms of accurate descriptions than AW. So if there are no reviews on UKP then give it a miss unless you feel lucky and fancy TOFTT.
Makes a lot of sense, was feeling the same way.

Offline Mstar86

Welcome mate!


Now you’re a member you can do loads of research and due diligence and start to build a Hotlist of girls you fancy who are well reviewed.

Once you go to see one who lives up to the reviews and you have a positive experience, you can then look at all the members who reviewed her & see who else they’ve reviewed as it would seem that not only do you have similar tastes and standards but that you can trust their reviews.

Also take a look at some really well reviewed girls on here and chose one with lots of positive reviews and little to no negatives, a banker as it were.

This should help build up a very reliable hotlist and also not waste any money!

Offline Topkat

Hey doctorhouse, welcome on board.

As a fairly regular user of Diva, mostly hotel outcalls, here’s my take.
Unfortunately almost all my regular go to’s, Aelita, Milasha, Happiness, Cayenne are all listed as on holiday. Look out for any returning as they all give you a great time.

Of the girls on the current roster Glusty is the standout IMO, I’ve seen her a few times & never had anything other than a fabulous time with her. She has a number of positives on here including mine. Just returned & stuck her prices up by £50…

I was going to suggest Immortal but again on holiday.

As others have said, photoshop used on pics can give a false impression, also age is a minefield. No difference between AW v Agencies in this.

TK :hi:


Offline yesbby

With Diva my worst experiences for false images have been when there's no selfies or videos. Usually the selfies can look like a different person to the glamour sets, which gives a good idea of how photo sets work. If there's a selfie you can usually get your eye in for who is likely to open the door.

Offline johnny8634

i have a question, looking to use Diva but do you become privy to their members club after seeing 1 girl?

Offline ipiraka

i have a question, looking to use Diva but do you become privy to their members club after seeing 1 girl?

Think it’s 5. The girls that offer discount aren’t so great in my experience.