Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ---jasmine--- adultwork indie newcastle  (Read 1401 times)

1 review(s) for ---Jasmine--- (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline blackburnian

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Up in Newcastle last weekend for a catch up / 40th birthday meet up with a couple of friends so decided to have my first ever outcall to a hotel. Newcastle seems to be a bit devoid of aw indies - Didn't choose Jasmine so much as she was the only girl who got back to me in time & was available!!

She turned up on time in the early hours of the morning, we had been out in the town centre since early afternoon so I wasn't 100% sober ( had warned her of this and she didn't have a problem) side note here fuck me are the girls in Newcastle hot ,  had a semi all night !! , dressed casually she had no problem getting past the hotel reception .

Let her in the room , she asked for a drink so it was rude not to join her and top up !!  Profile details are spot on ,petite ,slim ,nice pair of pert tits, she disappeared in the loo and  came back out in a skimpy undie set . I'm not sure if she's been working elsewhere but I'd say she's definitely fairly new to the game.

Had a chat , then she started out by giving me a lap dance ( her ex job apparently) the next bit is a little blurry , oral on me , oral on her , sex in multiple positions finishing off with her legs over her head when I think she came for the 2nd time, I finished off with a facial , nice to see her suck the last drops out and swallow them .

Bit more of a chat and clean up , paid her then she left .

£150 for a very generous hour ( probably nearer 80 or 90 mins) , bit dear but considering there were no extras not too bad.

Scores
Looks 8/10
Service 8/10
Vfm 7/10

Would I see her again - yes if I'm visiting newcastle  again ,  would I recommend - yes .

Bb

Toshiba

Offline toon972

Thanks for review,handy to know someone works in early hours.