Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blondebabexoxo  (Read 1218 times)

2 review(s) for Blondebabexox (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline PR67

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Had 15 minute quickie with Blondebabe. £50. Scottish girl. Pics are genuine but are a wee bit old. Few tattoos, which I liked, and not as toned as in her pics but still had great tits, legs and arse. Still has a small waist and she looked great when I bent her over & fucked her. Pretty good looking too, was more than happy when she opened the door.

Started with owo. First thing she did was whip her leg over my head as I was lying down to give me a great view of her pussy and arse as she was sucking my cock. I asked and she had to problem with me sticking a finger or two up her. I nearly complemented her on how good her arsehole looked. Honestly, best looking arsehole ive ever seen! Anyway, when she was sucking me it was good but majority of it was a wank but I was enjoying the view regardless.

Wacked on a jonny and she climbed on top of me. Rode me enthusiastically for a while then finished off doggie. She seemed to really enjoy it. She also said she'd only recently started doing this. It showed because she was tight as fuck.

All in all an enjoyble punt, one I will be repeating.

JazzMan

Thanks for the review.
How much older would you say she was? She says she is 23 on her profile.
Does she do owo & cim or is that extra?
Her prices are quite high if she is not being truthful about her age and if you have to pay for extras.

Offline PR67

I wouldn't say she was lying about her age, just that her pics are probably from a time when she was swinging round a pole for a living. If she's older than 23 it's not by much and her age never crossed my mind during punt.

I asked her if she charged extras when I emailed her but she didn't answer. No extra for owo and I didn't ask about cim but I think it's on her profile. Paying for anything extra was never mentioned and I didn't get the impression that she would charge extra for anything. She was also up for kissing but that's something I always refuse.

JazzMan

That sounds good.
Is she in Glasgow?
I see it say "County: South Lanarkshire".

I usually only search for: -
Town:   Glasgow
County:   Glasgow
Region:   Scotland

Maybe that's why I've never seen her before.
I may need to change my searching details.