Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: VIP Sasha  (Read 1530 times)

4 review(s) for VIP SASHA (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline normski

External Link/Members Only

Price - £120 Outcall
Location - My place

I've been meaning to arrange a meet with Sasha for sometime. Phoned her up the day before and confirmed the booking, giving her the relevant location info. and the duration of stay. The following day, an hour before the agreed meet time, Sasha texts to request the location details again - which I replied back confirming and brought the meet time forward by 15mins.

Sasha turns up at the new agreed time, walks through the door with a welcoming smile on her pretty face and headed straight for the stairs. I led her upto the bedroom, where she sat on the bed and we exchange funds. She then proceeds with removing her clothes, she's not wearing a bra under her top, but she probably don't need to as she has a small breast size. She lay next to me on the bed with just her blue panties on. They didn't stop on for long as I quickly removed them - she raised her ass slowly up allowing me to slide them down and nibbling on her firm bum as I did so. Her body is a size 6 and very firm and flexible not an ounce of fat on her.

She started with a bit of handjob before moving onto OWO. Though she didn't go deep throat, I found her oral skills with her pierced tongue to be very pleasing. After 10 minutes of sucking 'the old chap', it was time for the rubber to make its appearance. We start fucking with her in the cowgirl position(boy does Sasha have a tight pussy) and had good eye contact throughout the whole session. We then moved onto doggy before finishing in missionary with one of her legs wrapped around my shoulder, resulting in the release of my load.

We got dressed and went outside for a ASF(after shag fag). Back inside I asked if she'd like a drink while she waits for her lift, she requests a coffee. I asked "would you like some biscuits with the drink" reply "yes please". This is where I have a negative, Taxi arrives for her, she leaves taking the pack of biscuits with her....they were my favourite ones aswell!

Offline Bumbuttass

The bitch!!! I dont care how good she sucks but as soon as she disappears with my fruit shorties i'ma gona hunt the bitch down  :lol:

spicemonster69

And her profile makes no mention of a biscuit surcharge either. Not really sure how this review is a positive. I vote for blacklisting!

Offline sjm79

Tried calling her three times on Friday but only got through to voicemail and called again this morning to be told her inbox is full. Do you think she knows that I only have a half eaten packet of digestives in my cupboard?

Offline Trevor12

What kind of biscuits were they?

Dodo

Tried calling her three times on Friday but only got through to voicemail and called again this morning to be told her inbox is full. Do you think she knows that I only have a half eaten packet of digestives in my cupboard?
Just got back from seeing Sasha.......bit of a strange punt. All I got was a cup of tea and some biscuits but decent value for a tenner........£10 extra for being in the buff. :)

Offline normski

What kind of biscuits were they?
They were the kind I now Know never to offer out to anyone - Fox's chunkie cookies.

Offline Bumbuttass

I got a punting phone & punting toiletries, now i have to get punting biscuits too it seems!  :D