External Link/Members OnlyWhat an amazing experience here in Athens. €100 for a 1 hour nuru massage.
I choose a cute little African girl who had very nice breasts.
I waited in the waiting room which is a open room besides the stairs of this public building which is a little awkward.
Then the girl comes to get you, she leads you to your room and asks you to get showered and then lay on the inflatable mattress and she will return.
She has me lie in my front as she pours the warm nuru gel on my back and she begins to massage me with her body, it was heavenly.
At certain points when we are both covered in gel she slides one legs under my cock and continues to rub against him, it was so intense. On the flip she uses every part of her body on my cock, a few times I was close to coming.
She grabbed my hand and put it on her pussy but over her little white panties for me to rub her as she is on her back on my chest sliding my cock between her ass.
It was amazing! She used her hands to finish me off after maybe 40 mins of Nuru action.
Then we take a shower together where she cleans every inch of my body.
I was so tempted to go back again, kinda regret not going