Author Topic: Baby Antonela - Goodge St  (Read 2410 times)


4 review(s) for Baby-Antonela (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline Chalkyboy1

Meeting on 2nd Dec at Goodge St

Price - £160 + £20 OWO
Girl - As per pictures, pretty Brazilian age 22 with a nice tight body built for action with bolt ons.

I had a shower at hotel so was fresh for action. She enjoyed undressing me and on her knees giving a nice slow and deep BJ with plenty of eye contact. I took my time taking off her skimpy outfit and played with her tits and rubbing her pussy. On with bag and nice CG as I played with her tits. Turn over for doggy, Mish, and had her stand over a table as I really went to town. Pulled of bag and after a sloppy BJ shot over her neck and tits.

I would return and take up offer of including her flat mate Petite Size 4 Alice

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only







Offline PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,750
  • Likes: 383
  •  
  • Reviews: 211

Offline stewart99

Meeting on 2nd Dec at Goodge St

Price - £160 + £20 OWO
Girl - As per pictures, pretty Brazilian age 22 with a nice tight body built for action with bolt ons.

I had a shower at hotel so was fresh for action. She enjoyed undressing me and on her knees giving a nice slow and deep BJ with plenty of eye contact. I took my time taking off her skimpy outfit and played with her tits and rubbing her pussy. On with bag and nice CG as I played with her tits. Turn over for doggy, Mish, and had her stand over a table as I really went to town. Pulled of bag and after a sloppy BJ shot over her neck and tits.

I would return and take up offer of including her flat mate Petite Size 4 Alice

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

How was the kissing?

Offline stewpid

I saw this one recently. Haven't had the time to get a review done yet but it will be a neutral. I saw the girl in the pics, body is as shown, face less filtered and attractive in real life.No English so chat via google translate which was not great. I found her sexy and got an ok session with some hard fucking but I paid extra for OWO which was too brief, kissing was lip kiss only and reluctant and I got done out of about 15mins of time. Said she was going back to Brazil for Christmas soon...