Author Topic: BETTY  (Read 2539 times)

Offline blackgrove818690

External Link/Members Only

every one need to try her 2 hours, with nuru massage. no words can explain her service.

280 per 2 hours, but if you need her tomorrow, you better call before 2 days ahead. she is bloody busy.

10/10

Offline centry

External Link/Members Only

every one need to try her 2 hours, with nuru massage. no words can explain her service.

280 per 2 hours, but if you need her tomorrow, you better call before 2 days ahead. she is bloody busy.

10/10

Isn't that the whole point of an escort review, to use words to explain her service.
This is a very suspicious first review sir.

Offline puntingking

External Link/Members Only

every one need to try her 2 hours, with nuru massage. no words can explain her service.

280 per 2 hours, but if you need her tomorrow, you better call before 2 days ahead. she is bloody busy.

10/10

No offence op but it reads like an advert more than a honest review  :unknown:

Please read other reviews to get an idea how to type up a review.

Please add - Location, the service provider appearance and a summary of what happened in the session.  :hi:

Have alook here to get an idea how to type up a good and informative review -

External Link/Members Only

 :hi:
« Last Edit: December 08, 2025, 06:51:56 am by puntingking »

Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,362
  • Likes: 286
  •  
  • Reviews: 183
External Link/Members Only

every one need to try her 2 hours, with nuru massage. no words can explain her service.

280 per 2 hours, but if you need her tomorrow, you better call before 2 days ahead. she is bloody busy.

10/10

Thanks for your first attempt at a review mate, but as centry says you haven't really told us anything. Could you please let us know what services you received;
Was there any kissing?
How may pops?
What positions were actioned?
Whereabouts in London did you meet her? Was it Marylebone?

We would all appreciate that, thanks.  Here is a useful guide for future reviews  External Link/Members Only

Edit: beaten to it by puntingking
« Last Edit: December 08, 2025, 06:53:13 am by scouting »

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,157
  • Likes: 794
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
External Link/Members Only

every one need to try her 2 hours, with nuru massage. no words can explain her service.

280 per 2 hours, but if you need her tomorrow, you better call before 2 days ahead. she is bloody busy.

10/10
Mate without any details of services provided it can't be a review. If you read the guide - External Link/Members Only - and add the required details in a post here I will edit them into your review and put it back as the positive you gave ir.

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,783
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
Betty?
Do you think he's named Frank Spencer?

Offline blackgrove818690

Thank you everyone for their comments,

I have contacted her via Olina Customer care service,
Really hard to book a time , which convenience for me,
The communication was impressive, but we do not get to call betty directly, a man answering from the other end,
So i just text via WhatsApp and got the time fixed.

She greeted me well and welcome, as i received the information ahead the meeting, it was easy.

she looks 27 to 32 cute face, bit chubby belly and as for a Thai girl she is curvy.

Had a shower together, she cleaned every inch of my body using gloves, when i asked why she said you will know later.
after the shower straight to the nuru bed ,  it was a heated air bed, with lots of wax. she massage me with her boobs , arms, legs, and specially every inch with the tongue, now i know why she cleaned me well.

had this most amazing massage for 45 minutes and had my second shower, before the second session.

she can DT but I'm a bit big so it's hard for her, she offers it on the edge of the bed too. blowjob was amazing. she like all the positions, remember you have to change the condom if you are switching anal and back. she is a killer of sucking balls.

I'm 6'3'' she is like 5'4'' so she had to use the high heels when i do stand up missionary. if anyone does not know about that, google it. she is the only Asian girl who like to do that, other than the Russian girls i met. 1st time she took everything in the mouth,

my second round went from her back, she use lots of lube, she took me well inside, well spent 2 hours for me.

every thing is good, only issue even she like DT she can't take it all.

Hope to see her again defiantly the rumored duo session, 90minutes which cost £390 i guess.

Also, if anyone wants to lie they can just lie in this platform even with fully detailed reviews, i just gave my honest review at the 1st time, but I'm totally unaware that the reviews should be colorful and detailed.


Offline blackgrove818690

Sorry I forgot to mentioned the price for 2 hours i paid 280£

Offline puntingking

if anyone wants to lie they can just lie in this platform even with fully detailed reviews, i just gave my honest review at the 1st time, but I'm totally unaware that the reviews should be colorful and detailed.

Thank you for including more information.
On the above point, no one would get away with lieing eventually. Liers always get found out at some point.
In the past, the mod team had spotted "fake reviews" in the past and went on to ban members who left a fake review.

That is why details are better so that they can be taken as they were intended.

Fake reviews have been spotted in the past. Generally members who have left a fake review did so as a way to advertise for a sp in some form of way.

So you are wrong about anyone can lie in a review. They can't. They will be spotted eventually.  :unknown:

It is not good to point that out as well. We don't want to encourage the "fakers" to attempt to disrupt this site, do we  :unknown:


The whole point of this site, is for members to leave well written good quality information of sps services so that other members can have a good assessment whether to go and see a particular sp or not based on information they get from this site about them  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: December 10, 2025, 06:01:25 am by puntingking »

Online Dark_Gable

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 721
  • Likes: 7
  •  
  • Reviews: 71

Offline puntingking

Quite a shapely bottom on this one IMO :)



Hidden Image/Members Only

Looks nice!  :P

I believe I left a review of this sp some time ago.
I believe I gave her a neutral rating.
I would say she is more like late 30s, If I can remember rightly.

I can't seem to find my review so I think I may of posted it quite a while ago now.  :)

Online LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,551
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
...Also, if anyone wants to lie they can just lie in this platform even with fully detailed reviews, i just gave my honest review at the 1st time, but I'm totally unaware that the reviews should be colorful and detailed.

Mate, you read at least one review since April which set a pretty good example, how many since finding this site?
Chances that you read mostly threads that were devoid of useful info almost zero because the vast majority either try to give the info you omitted or they are asked almost without fail for it if they did.
Challenging reality with a falsehood and a suggestion that others lie makes your contribution highly questionable.

Offline myothernameis

Betty?
Do you think he's named Frank Spencer?

You best ask the equalizer  :sarcastic:

Offline joninbristol

You best ask the equalizer  :sarcastic:

I though that was Edwood Woodwood.
AKA the viagra king. :D



Offline blackgrove818690

I’m simply writing about what I’m actually doing, and I’m not lying. Since finding this site, I’ve read plenty of reviews and threads—especially those that provide useful, relevant information. The idea that I’ve somehow avoided informative discussions doesn’t reflect reality.

Most threads here either offer the missing details directly or, almost without fail, ask for clarification when something is omitted. That’s exactly how this community works, and it’s why I value it.

Suggesting that I’m challenging reality with falsehoods, or implying dishonesty, isn’t fair and makes that accusation questionable. My contribution is genuine, based on real experience, and made in good faith.

Online LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,551
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
Looks like one of the LLMs has gotten inside the wire.