Author Topic: Positive but demonished - indie Ukrainian Anastasia kinky.nl Amsterdam  (Read 2071 times)

Offline jaydefo24

On paper this should’ve been a great punt…

The girl was exactly as the photos suggest … perhaps more natural even.

The meet was in a good location in Amsterdam west.

External Link/Members Only

Expensive but I was swayed by the other reviews on Kinky.

She was indeed a very smart, educated and natural girl.

But somehow I managed to make the whole thing feel a bit awkward…

She was almost too normal and talkative and didn’t get touchy from the start so there was quite a long time of getting together but not getting together …

By the time we had sex I felt abit awkward as she was kind of clearly not feeling it due to my nervousness …

I don’t know what to say. Guess it only works if youre really good at leading a seduction with someone like her whom you’ve just met and the apartment is a bit studenty so not very atmospheric.

We did the sex in multiple positions but I felt her V wasn’t that wet and she wasn’t making any noise so it seemed too quiet and awkward

Offline pbrown355

She is absolutely gorgeous. As for your nervousness/awkwardness, she's the well paid professional and should have made a better job of helping. Anyway, onwards and upwards, hope the next one's better.

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

jaydefo24, the profile is down. Do you have any saved pictures from her profile?
« Last Edit: December 29, 2025, 01:43:37 am by tomato sauce and waffles »