Author Topic: Miss H x - FFM Harringay.  (Read 906 times)

Offline Bighornyone

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Back in the area for work a couple of weeks ago. Miss H bid on a FFM RB outcall at my hotel in Finchley. I had seen her before and she communicated quickly. We had a nice time and reviewed before.

She texted me to offer extras which are not listed extra £100 each girl. When I asked what extras were on offer she said the sort that got girls into trouble but not specific! Did not take this any further. I enjoyed our first meet which included anal and rimming but not anything which was not on her likes list. She didn't confirm who her friend was. Meet never happened because she did not confirm her friends availability and I did not want to take up the offer. She was talking about £900 for both - she was an outcall in Barnet and her friends an incall. Chose a different combo instead which is a pity cos Miss H was great first time round.


Offline Bighornyone

Do mods want to move this to escort reviews?

Offline Billy no mates

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,851
  • Likes: 55
  •  
  • Reviews: 67
As far as I am aware, one has to have a confirmed booking to leave a review and it appears from reading your post, nothing was actually confirmed.

Offline Cupid Stuntz

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,655
  • Likes: 27
  •  
  • Reviews: 30
Do mods want to move this to escort reviews?

As Billy says a booking has to have been made for a review to be posted. As one wasn't made I moved it here.