Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Ameera (kings Cross)  (Read 2177 times)

125 review(s) for Hot Ameera (119 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

OWO (good to)  :thumbsup:
Hand job
FK (was good)
Penetration (Protected)

Price: £120 per hour (spent 1 hour)

Comm's:Via phone calls and text. She excels at this! and kept me up to date via texts. Due to different things effecting us meeting (on both sides). After 2 weeks of trying we set up the booking and she even started early just to fit me in  :thumbsup:

Location: Kings Cross (tube and 214 bus then a few mins walk) Nice flat well done and I really liked the vinyl on the walls.

Would I visit again: Yes (when in the area)

Pictures: Match the profile

The girl: (size 8) long hair. Real tits, in her 20s more PSE than GFE for me but I bet she can mix it up (see below)

Plus + Good punt, funny girl made me lol at some stories. Has 2 cats  :) one was very playful

Neg - I Couldn't spend more time, she had another booking and I needed to be some where after the punt (not a neg on her part more mine)

Some links: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=43799.msg578985#msg578985 (Thanks for the review)

I like it Don.

Play it at my next session with them.  :D

Played it but didn't tell her about the above!

External Link/Members Only < just for you herbie007

She had some bondage items, not really my thing but password2 sound like he had fun:

Had a 3some session with these 2 excellent AW girls - My thanks goes to Mr Eastend69er who did a review for this 3some 6 months ago - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=31570.0

A few days before the meet Ameera sent me a email to suggest a few different role plays - 1st being that I am cuffed and spread eagle on the bed with hands and feet buckled up so they could tease me - Not a chance I said but Ameera was very persuasive and I finally agreed to the 1st role play - The 2nd was that while Ameera was FCKing WG with the strap on dildo  WG had my dick in her mouth while me and Ameera was DFK - The rest we decided to play along and see what happens.

Got to the ground floor flat as previous reviews had said location and details etc and was asked to follow Ameera into the room - had a quick shower and entered the bedroom - the straps were already in place and both girls looked gorgeous - HA in a leather body corsett with blur bra and knickers black stockings and high heels - wet Ginger was in heels, stocking and see through top that was barely holding her tits.

They actually then cuffed me to the bed - I thought it was going to be some loose rope but it was proper buckles and cuffs where you could not get out.

Both girls then started to slowly DFK each other and then started to play and slowly wank each other over my body but I could only watch and stare - this went on for another 5 mins before they started to 69 each other and finger each other very slowly over the side of my face which was only a few inches from my tongue - Really could not hold out much longer and pleaded with them to let me out of the cuffs - Not Yet was the reply from Ameera - She then got her strap on and we went into role play 1- She started to fck WG doggie with the strap on while I watched still cuffed - after a couple of minutes of slow doggie fck I was let loose and allowed to start kissing each girl as HA was still using the strap on doggie style with WG - My mild DOM lasted approx 15 mins!!!

Last big positive point was that I actually forgot along with the girls the time and we went over by 20-25 mins so def no clock watchers!!

100% recommend - This is a totally new type of 3some that will be in your memory for a very long time - 1 word EXCELLENT POSITIVE

:hi:  :D

password02

Excellent updated review and I still have the memories of the session with HA and Wet Ginger - even had to re book HA as part of my birthday week treat next week - As you have stated she is both GFE & PSE which I love to mix up and her tits and arse are top of the table in terms of perfection - she has a few extra presents to shower me with when I am in her bed room!!

:hi:

Online herbie007

Hi Don

Glad you finally got to meet Ameera and enjoyed your time with her; I agree she is a cool girl and great shag with it.

Thanks for the sounds mate, I like, I’m downloading them for a duo session I’m planning, there helping improve my moves  :D

Hornydevil247

Hi The D

Great review. I got to meet the cats as well so ended up stroking four pussies last night.

Had a hour solo session after Dee had left and she used the straps on me for a tie and tease session which I have to admit, BDSM not my thing either, was fun.

Herbie

I would have this song playing as the intro for the next duo

External Link/Members Only

HD  :yahoo:

« Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 08:31:01 am by Hornydevil247 »