Author Topic: Cologne - German women  (Read 2316 times)

Offline Stevens88

I’m heading to Cologne for a week. Read a lot of good stuff on here about the FKK places in Germany, but read that they’re mostly full of EE women. I’d I wanted to see a decent quality German woman in Cologne and surrounding area, does anyone have any advice or links? Cheers

Offline trickyd2

This site will give you good information on clband indvidual escorts in Nordrhein Westfalen. Google translate is your friend
External Link/Members Only

Offline mrwhite

As I've mentioned in other posts about Germany

kaufmich.com  (very similar to AW, and you can toggle language from German to English)
ladies.de (a bit more rudimentary, doesn't list prices, but does list establishments, only in German)
6profis.de (similar to ladies.de only in German)
eurogirlsescort.com (pan European directory in English)

When searching PLZ is postleight zahl (postcode) unlike the UK most towns only have one or maybe two, so don't assume they are close by because they are in the same postcode.

There are a few others as well, but they are getting into the more salubrious end of the market often offering BB services (look out for profiles offering AO (alles ohne - all without))

If you want an incall look for besuchbar or nur besuchbar (visitable or only visitable) hausbesuch or hotelbesuch means outcall to your house/hotel.

If you are looking for anal you want a girl who is anal passiv not anal activ (passive is receiving, activ is giving) unless you like that sort of thing of course.

You are also close to the border, so you might also find ladies on kinky.nl who do outcalls from the Netherlands to Cologne.

Be careful when using translate tools on websites though, I have noticed on a few sites google translates the word "Deutsch" to "English" when looking at the spoken languages on a profile.

Hope that helps