Author Topic: HOD Jennie disappeared?  (Read 1374 times)

Offline sHiNy

Been looking at the HOD schedule to see when Jennie was available and seems like she has disappeared from the site completely.
Wonder what happened?

Offline chr0n0_0

Maybe Laura who posts here can shed some light.

Offline anonymouse72

Girls move on all the time. Ask on the main Hod thread.

Offline Jonestown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,830
  • Likes: 144
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
Jennie is a student i believe, and its the end of term about now, so maybe she is taking some holidays.

Offline joshwinkers

Jennie is a student i believe, and its the end of term about now, so maybe she is taking some holidays.

Maybe, but there's been a fair few times where someone's taken time off but still had their page on the site.

Girls move on all the time.

That's very true of course, and whatever's happened I hope she's okay.

Offline LauraHoD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 382
  • Likes: 127
  •  
I actually dont know. I have only met her once briefly. Like someone mentioned earlier there could be many reasons for SP to leave the industry. And I prefer not to gossip about other girls on here without their permission x