Author Topic: Brazilian Eva - Questions  (Read 972 times)

Offline tesinguh

Hi all

Im looking to book with Brazilian Eva - External Link/Members Only

I can see there are some reviews on here with her but wanted to get a general consensus if you think that it maybe an undercover TS or if its just a case of a women who has taken alot of steroids perhaps (Fitness aspect)

From the reviews on here, general is positive with the odd neutral and one negative but again just wondering what everyones first thoughts are simply from the profile and pics etc

Thanks




Offline Mstar86

Heyyy mate,

You should be telling us!! This is your forte!!

You’ve punted Gio Celly, Party Bella & other muscle Brazilian SP’s who because of steroids tread the line between “is it man or is it woman!” Or facially look manly.

You’ve also nearly punted Nicole Fitness who is a confirmed trans so you should be able to help guide others by now ;)

What does your gut tell you about Eva?

There’s already quite a lot of posts about her in reviews and the general consensus seems to be woman so I wonder why you still think man? something is telling you not to trust UKP so maybe stick with that as surely the 9 reviews is enough to go on?

I say all of this because I have the same thoughts but I listen to my gut. I do enjoy this conversation as I too like this type so always interested to hear others opinions :hi:
« Last Edit: December 03, 2025, 08:29:00 am by Mstar86 »

Offline tantraman

... just wondering what everyones first thoughts are simply from the profile and pics etc ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

... I wouldn't say no, but there's not much I'd say no too :blush:

Offline tesinguh

Heyyy mate,

You should be telling us!! This is your forte!!

You’ve punted Gio Celly, Party Bella & other muscle Brazilian SP’s who because of steroids tread the line between “is it man or is it woman!” Or facially look manly.

You’ve also nearly punted Nicole Fitness who is a confirmed trans so you should be able to help guide others by now ;)

What does your gut tell you about Eva?

There’s already quite a lot of posts about her in reviews and the general consensus seems to be woman so I wonder why you still think man? something is telling you not to trust UKP so maybe stick with that as surely the 9 reviews is enough to go on?

I say all of this because I have the same thoughts but I listen to my gut. I do enjoy this conversation as I too like this type so always interested to hear others opinions :hi:

Tbf Gio and Bella could have not been post op etc, definitely after multiple punts, they were small in size (physically), small hands, all round women features so nothing that would have gave me alarm bells

The Nicole meet was a huge difference, massive hands, insane amounts of muscle mass which only a man could obtain and the random mood changes etc

With eva I did read one review about a possible deep voice/big ish hands which is what makes me doubtful, and also her being on the taller side

Offline Mstar86

Tbf Gio and Bella could have not been post op etc, definitely after multiple punts, they were small in size (physically), small hands, all round women features so nothing that would have gave me alarm bells

The Nicole meet was a huge difference, massive hands, insane amounts of muscle mass which only a man could obtain and the random mood changes etc

With eva I did read one review about a possible deep voice/big ish hands which is what makes me doubtful, and also her being on the taller side

Yeah fully get what you mean and I guess big hands & tall is more than enough to raise suspicions. I find being small really doesn’t mean much when you think about all the Thai ladyboys etc & a deep-ish voice does seem to be a symptom of excessive steroid use with Brazilians.

Be interesting if some of the people who punted Eva could chime in with more intel as there is something off with Eva.

Also I could have sworn I heard that a post op vagina isn’t that deep? I guess it’s too late by this point but could be valuable info from people who punt the more ambiguous Brazilians

Offline Momodan38

Yeah fully get what you mean and I guess big hands & tall is more than enough to raise suspicions. I find being small really doesn’t mean much when you think about all the Thai ladyboys etc & a deep-ish voice does seem to be a symptom of excessive steroid use with Brazilians.

Be interesting if some of the people who punted Eva could chime in with more intel as there is something off with Eva.

Also I could have sworn I heard that a post op vagina isn’t that deep? I guess it’s too late by this point but could be valuable info from people who punt the more ambiguous Brazilians

OP made his statement in a way where he seems to not want the views of the people who’ve met and punted her. He’s asking others to give their opinions despite the reviews.

As for someone who has punted her I can say she is all woman. A surgically enhanced and roided up woman.

Also you can dig deep with her pics and can see her pre roid rage workout and pre surgically enhanced body. Also her hands and feet are normal for a women her height, her clit is enlarged due to her past steroid intake something I would imagine would impossible with a post OP.

Anyway, several others have reviewed her. If you don’t take my word (or experience), there’s Gentlelovemaking who’s also a prolific reviewer, Trafalgar Law who sees a lot of Brazilians and the now banned Sonofajohn who happens to be a TS lover all stating Eva is a genuine woman. If that’s not enough there’s nothing more I can add.