Author Topic: Madrid- where to stay?  (Read 4357 times)

Offline JohnHerts

Hi everyone. I am thinking of spending a few days in Madrid, mainly to punt as I read on here a while back that there are some good brothels in the city. Can anyone who has been recommend the best Bario/district to stay in to be near the action. Any cheap hotel recommendations would also be appreciated.

Offline mizoahmed2

This was the best value with good quality I found in Madrid: goldmasajes.com
Tried 3 girls. Best is Megan, worse is Melisa.
Young sexy girls for decent price. I think it was circa €120-150/hour.
Comms via WhatsApp and handler lady speaks English.
As far as memory recall the apartment was close to Sol/Callao
It's a ground floor apartment on a quite street.
You won't find cheap good hotels in the central. Maybe cheap only..
But if you want to stay near the action it will be Sol/Centro/Chamberi

Offline jonny6612

website shows price as €180 / hour.  Still decent value compared to UK, but there are cheaper places in Madrid with good quality as well.

This was the best value with good quality I found in Madrid: goldmasajes.com

Young sexy girls for decent price. I think it was circa €120-150/hour.


Offline Steve2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,529
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 97
website shows price as €180 / hour.  Still decent value compared to UK, but there are cheaper places in Madrid with good quality as well.

Lots of street action in the centre near to McDonalds and the Telephone tower ( The girls work out of small rooms by the hour places) and used to be in the Casa del Campo on the outskirts

Try Trivago.com for hotels

Offline 8-VUU

I have always stayed in the central district. Lots more to see and do than outskirts, especially if you won’t have a car. Public transit is pretty simple to use. Taxis and Uber are more economical than in UK. I am assuming you can’t punt 24 hours a day.

Offline jonny6612

True.  I actually had brothels like Placermadrid and Palaciodelplacer in mind which are much cheaper.

Lots of street action in the centre near to McDonalds and the Telephone tower ( The girls work out of small rooms by the hour places) and used to be in the Casa del Campo on the outskirts

Try Trivago.com for hotels

Offline Waferthinmint!