Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: XALEKSANDRA24X Acton  (Read 5360 times)

55 review(s) for xALEKSANDRA24x (50 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline barnstorm123

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

I've been meaning to see Aleksandra for ages, lured in by her profile photo which shows an amazing body. To be clear, that is most definitely not her in the photo.

Comms were good, I texted a few girls on the morning and Aleksandra was the first to get back to me. She sent me the postcode and building name straight away then when I got there sent the flat number. It's very easy to find, about a minute from North Acton tube station and the area is OK.

Although she isn't the girl in the picture Aleksandra is very attractive. Facially she's close to Emily Creme Brulee and even looks a bit like her. Her body is good too, slim (I'd say UK 8-10) and nice slender legs. Her breasts are quite small but with nice nipples. She wore subtle make-up and had nice soft honey-blond hair. The best thing about her was the instant beaming smile she gives, she looks genuinely pleased to see you. I didn't make a clothing request but she was wearing a little black dress, nice lingerie and hold-ups.

It was only a half hour booking as that's all I had time for so I didn't make full use of all her services. The flat was nice inside, warm and looks lived in rather than just a room with a bed which some girls have. Had a quick shower before we started which she insisted on. Services included OWO, RO, FK, and sex in doggy and all were delivered with a big smile and a giggle - she's very sweet. BJ was exceptional. She deep-throated my cock to the point I could feel her nose on my belly. She mixed it up a bit with some licking of the shaft and slapping my bell-end on her tongue and she didn't mind some gentle face-fucking. Took her knickers off and put her on the bed before eating her out. She got very wet very quickly and either came or did a good impression of it with her body shaking and thighs clenching around my head. Complimented my tonguing which is always an ego boost then onto fucking in doggy. She moves really well. I stopped and just let her do the work at one point and she moves her arse like a stripper. Went back to pounding and came in the johnny.

Overall, a great half hour and at £70 good value for money, the full hour is even better at £100. Aleksandra is a great girl with a sweet and cheerful attitude. She's a bit shy but delivers all services enthusiastically. I would highly recommend her and would visit again if she wasn't so far out of the way for me. Probably my third best punt of the year after Emily CB and Maggie21.

mrhappypants

Thanks for your review Downsouth.  I saw and wrote on her previously.  She is on the other side of London to me so I keep her as an option if I ever find my self with time on the way to the airport.  Key things for me are a pretty face and very cute sexy body, a sweet attitude and a reasonably long list of services. Girls like xAleksandrax make you wonder why anyone would pay £150 for some of the girls in central London (unless they were touting them); I would be a regular if only she were closer. 
One thing you don't comment on which I am interested in; her complexion was a little pimply when I saw her - did I catch her at a bad time or did you notice this too? 

Fingers crossed she relocates to EC1V.

Dave

Bratpack

her complexion was a little pimply when I saw her - did I catch her at a bad time or did you notice this too? 

I saw her many months ago. While I thought she had a nice body, was good fun and a generally good service provider I didn't find her particularly attractive. I wasn't sure whether it was pimples or something else but her face had loads of bumps which detracted from an otherwise good visit.

UberX

I saw her many months ago. While I thought she had a nice body, was good fun and a generally good service provider I didn't find her particularly attractive. I wasn't sure whether it was pimples or something else but her face had loads of bumps which detracted from an otherwise good visit.

I have seen her some months ago actually she is sweet looking but her main demerits is her teeth structure.  her service is good but sometimes varies the main thing is she and her friend Lucy are very busy girl mainly in weekdays. I thing they see clients come by turns. so sometimes it is hard to book this girls.

Offline barnstorm123

Her complexion isn't super smooth, I would guess that she had acne at some point so she wears foundation or concealer or something. I really didn't pay that much attention. She's a good looking girl with great legs and gives a mean deep-throat BJ, I was happy with that.

Offline Malvolio

I have seen her some months ago actually she is sweet looking but her main demerits is her teeth structure.  her service is good but sometimes varies the main thing is she and her friend Lucy are very busy girl mainly in weekdays. I thing they see clients come by turns. so sometimes it is hard to book this girls.

I take it Lucy also works from the same flat - do you have a link for her?  I ask as that location is convenient for me and I'm a fan of Polish women.

Old monk

:timeout: Reality check please, can you confirm that she is not the girl in the photos?
If so, surely that means this is a big fat negative.
If I show you a Ferrari and you turn up and I give you an M3 to drive, no matter what you think of the ride it's not what was advertised!
Bait and switch, simple!

UberX

I take it Lucy also works from the same flat - do you have a link for her?  I ask as that location is convenient for me and I'm a fan of Polish women.

this is the profile of Lucy External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  :kiss:

UberX

:timeout: Reality check please, can you confirm that she is not the girl in the photos?
If so, surely that means this is a big fat negative.
If I show you a Ferrari and you turn up and I give you an M3 to drive, no matter what you think of the ride it's not what was advertised!
Bait and switch, simple!

My friend I shall advice you if you at her private gallery it is the girl who you will find on the spot. the free picture is a little bit of confusing because of her hair color.

Old monk

Hmmm I am confused.

lured in by her profile photo which shows an amazing body. To be clear, that is most definitely not her in the photo.

This tells me the OP saw a girl other than advertised, bait and switch, simple,  :dash: :dash: :dash: can't be a positive.

I am not interested in her hidden photos, only what is available to see freely!!!

Offline bm_99

Was there any parking either free or paid around the area?

Offline boomting_

Seen this profile around for ages and ages and no updates to it at all. The same text and the same ONE blanked out body/face picture.

It's makes me wonder what goes through people's minds when they decide to chosee this woman.  :manhater:

mrhappypants

Seen this profile around for ages and ages and no updates to it at all. The same text and the same ONE blanked out body/face picture.

It's makes me wonder what goes through people's minds when they decide to chosee this woman.  :manhater:

Easy!  What goes through my mind is "She is a pretty girl with a sexy body who I can fuck at a reasonable price." (I am very cerebral see). Yep the pictures are not her and it is a bait and switch.  If you want to not see her on the point of principle be my guest.  I came, I saw, I cummedonher and I will be going back. 

Dave

« Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 06:05:06 pm by mrhappypants »

UberX

Hmmm I am confused.

This tells me the OP saw a girl other than advertised, bait and switch, simple,  :dash: :dash: :dash: can't be a positive.

I am not interested in her hidden photos, only what is available to see freely!!!

My friend why are confusing yourselves? In my experience I have seen majority of Bait and Switch girls are ugly but she is no way ugly. She is just a normal Polish girl next door type everyday you see beautiful Polish girl in street, shopping mall she is just one of them. Besides she is a University student and her rate is very reasonable. :blush:

Old monk

:scare: For crying out loud, its not the girl advertised!!! Yes you may have been lucky and had a nice time with a fit bird but its not the girl shown!!!!

Therefore it can only be a negative, yes you had a good time but if its a B & S whats to say that the next punter, based on your review, turns up and its a 15 stone minger who is shit. He would rightly question why the fuck did you highlight her as a positive.

:dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline barnstorm123

:scare: For crying out loud, its not the girl advertised!!! Yes you may have been lucky and had a nice time with a fit bird but its not the girl shown!!!!

Therefore it can only be a negative, yes you had a good time but if its a B & S whats to say that the next punter, based on your review, turns up and its a 15 stone minger who is shit. He would rightly question why the fuck did you highlight her as a positive.

:dash: :dash: :dash:

Right, I should have been a bit clearer in the original post.

My initial scan of AW lured me into her profile and her rate was very attractive. I then took a look at UKP reviews and nearly all noted that she is not the girl in the picture. So before I even made a booking I knew I wasn't getting the girl in the picture, I was booking on the basis of UKP reviews. That's why this site is so useful. I guess she is technically a bait and switch but her profile is a bait that we all know about and we go into willingly because she provides a good VFM punt. In my view she's a positive on the basis of what I expected and what I got, others might disagree but you're free to take the average of her reviews in that case.

As for what will happen to the next punter - it seems that everyone who has seen her has gotten the same girl, see descriptions in reviews. If you get a 15 stone minger then walk and post a review here.

Offline xsw21

so who would you go with....Emily's Creme brulee or xALEKSANDRA24x???

UberX

Both this girls are great depending on budget if you can spend more than I shall say you must see Emily. :kiss:

west8

Best plan: book Emily and Aleksandra for the same time on the same day.

Then as soon as you receive Emily's running late/other punter/double booked/sister in town/dead cat/water leaking/<insert bullshit here> SMS, head to Acton and see Aleksandra.  ;)

Offline xsw21

Best plan: book Emily and Aleksandra for the same time on the same day.

Then as soon as you receive Emily's running late/other punter/double booked/sister in town/dead cat/water leaking/<insert bullshit here> SMS, head to Acton and see Aleksandra.  ;)

Oh wow, is she that unreliable?

i thought it was just with email....

Offline barnstorm123

If price isn't an issue then it's Emily every time. Better looking, better body, much better tits and a much better service. I haven't experienced any of the reliability problems some have referred to so I wouldn't just take my word for it. Aleksandra is a good option, she just lacks that bit of extra spark in her personality that I liked in Emily. And getting to Acton involves bit of trek for me, Emily is a short hop away.

Offline xsw21

ah ok and thanks for the info  :thumbsup: