Author Topic: Anyone seen Mia GFE xx ?  (Read 2478 times)


Offline chr0n0_0

If it's the same girl as in the pictures, I saw her about 2.5yrs ago. She was very good, I can actually recall the meeting. One of three or four women who could deepthroat me to the hilt. Very nice girl as well but the English was lacking.

I remember she mentioned missing her family so comes and goes. Then again, the area she is located in is the B&S part of London. Associated with the notorious Latina crew.

Offline sHiNy

If it's the same girl as in the pictures, I saw her about 2.5yrs ago. She was very good, I can actually recall the meeting. One of three or four women who could deepthroat me to the hilt. Very nice girl as well but the English was lacking.

I remember she mentioned missing her family so comes and goes. Then again, the area she is located in is the B&S part of London. Associated with the notorious Latina crew.

Did you post a review of her?

Offline chr0n0_0

Did you post a review of her?

Nope, this was 7 or 8 months before I joined UKP.