AW Link:
External Link/Members OnlyComms: Good, we organised the meet a day early. She kept in contact on the day of the booking and let me know she was going to be 5 mins late at the time of the booking
Vivi: Not sure what to think about this meet. She's obviously very attractive, tall and statuesque with a great body. She's friendly and welcoming, good kisser and great at oral. Sex in a couple of positions, she was enthusiastic and got more vocal as time went on. Got quite hard when I went down on her. Then after round one was done, she got onto her phone and was shopping and talking with friends for most of the rest of the meeting. No attempt to initiate a second round whatsoever. I ended up staying quite a while over the hour because we were talking so much. If it was a date, I would be very happy, but for a service provider it was a bit underwhelming. For the price, I definitely feel like the service was lacking, but I don't feel like it was a bad experience, so neutral seems appropriate. I might return if I had money burning a hole in my pocket, but there are probably better options.