Author Topic: I need Recommendations for escorts who give the best head in London.  (Read 2182 times)

Offline Invincible90

I live in London, and I’m tired of being sold the swindle of “sloppy Bj”, ”Best head” etc, by escorts, to then have my tool, grated and grinded by all 32.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Offline paul_2407

Aelita on Diva Escorts has been well reviewed for her OWO technique. Search on the UKP search bar for more

Offline Topkat

Aelita on Diva Escorts has been well reviewed for her OWO technique. Search on the UKP search bar for more

Unfortunately Aelita left town earlier this week, probably won’t be back till 2026.

Offline paul_2407

Damn that’s not good news! Back to the drawing board

Offline Ivor Hunch

never seen here myself, but one would assume veronica is up there

Offline tantraman

I live in London, and I’m tired of being sold the swindle of “sloppy Bj”, ”Best head” etc, by escorts, to then have my tool, grated and grinded by all 32.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

These two always cum to my mind, whenever this perpetual question erects :music: ...

MiaMoist :dancegirl:

BillieBlows :coolgirl:

... you're welcome, Invincible90, and I hope you will be well-cum! :drinks: