Author Topic: Globe / Sharks FKK  (Read 10786 times)

Offline sexysunny

Hi all

I want to visit both of these places next month but the flights don't work out nicely for one trip. Just wanted to know what you guys would recommend if you could only return to one? I went globe this year, but didn't rate the club that much, food was crap especially.

I don't mind if the food isn't that great because I'm going for the women. I'm mostly going for wherever has the most stunning women. Any suggestions?

Offline Mikeb

I assume you mean Sharks FKK in Frankfurt Germany. I don't know where Globe is.
All the FKK clubs in Frankfurt are great from what I have heard. Sharks was fun when I was there, but that was 2017.

Offline JackSaint

« Last Edit: November 25, 2025, 06:07:00 pm by JackSaint »

Offline trickyd2

I know both locations fairly well.
Globe is more expensive: approx £90 entrance and approx £120 per half hour wih the girl. Sharks is approx £60 entrance and approx £90 per half hour(rough tranlation from local currency)
There are normally 30-50 girls at Globe, and between 50 and 100 on duty at Sharks, depending on the day and time of day you visit.
All of the girls at Sharks will be stunners (thoulgh lots of silicone) and about half at Sharks will be very attractive, the balance OK ish.
Quality of service and time in the room at Globe is guaranteed. The girls are very tightly managed. Sharks is a lottery; how good are you at selecting a girl who will keep her promise once you get into the room?
At Globe there is constant entertainment: every girl has to do at least three "pole dances" (which consist of bored looking strolling round the pole on a fully lit stage, but at least you get to inspect the goods) and regular live porn shows on various days. Tuesday is also public fucking day and there are three fully naked days. Full details on their website.
Sharks you make your own entertainment, and every day bar Tuesday is a naked day. There is little or no public action at Sharks.
The ambient lighting is better at Globe; I find Sharks very dark so it is hard to see the girls properly.
Food is average to OK at Sharks, but a poor choice of free food at Globe. However if you are prepred to pay, their in house restaurant is very good.
If it is purely stunning girls you are after, then probably Globe for quality, though Sharks wins hands down on quality.
If you are young enough to do several pops in one visit, I would recommend Sharks for the quantity and variety of girls available. If you are older and, like me well into my 70s, and can now only manage one pop per night, I'd go for Globe.
Hope this helps.

Offline sexysunny

Thanks for the replies lads.

I went to both back in December.

Globe was disappointing. CHF95 for entry and then CHF10 for locker deposit. The changing rooms, showers, toilets were clean but quite old. Food was the worst I've ever eaten in my life, so I stuck to fruit. The attractive wgs seemed to avoid me. Apart from one, who insisted I buy her alcohol, if I didn't then I was 'not a gentleman'. She was also expecting I'd go with her for 10 hours. When I was leaving, the receptionist asked me if I had a good time. I told her no, she apologised and said she hoped my next visit would be better. There were around 25 wgs there and I left with all my money in my wallet. I will not be returning, which is a shame because there were a few really attractive wgs. It was FKK day, some really weird punters were crowding around the public sex couples which was a bit off putting.

Sharks was incredible. I went on a Friday and Saturday night for £69. There was easily over 150 girls there and I spoke to maybe 50 of them each night. Facilities looked very well looked after and clean. Food was decent. There was a much better vibe here. The rooms were really nice too. Watched plenty of bundesliga between rounds. Saw 3 girls each night, 6 altogether. Only one was weird, the others were great for €100. I cannot wait to revisit this place. My hotel was a 20 min walk and Bolt taxi back to the airport at closing time was just under €40. I felt safe in the area but due to timings I didn't want to rely on the airport bus, otherwise I usually take public transport. One of the wgs was German and polish mix, but the others were roms. There's lots of choice and I'd recommend this place to everyone!


Offline Malvolio

If you liked Sharks, you definitely need to go back in the summer when the garden area is in full swing.

Offline Poet

Hi
Does anyone have experience of sharks in the day time?
I can only go from 5pm->7pm
Is it worth it for 2 hours?
Thanks

Offline trickyd2

Generally speaking yes it is worth it. There could be around 40 girls there at that time though in my experience the best looking girls arrive in the evening. 5-7pm is chageover time so you may get daytime girls desperate for a last session or early arrivals looking to get started before Dinner.
It also depends a bit on which day of the week. Monday is very quiet and Tuesday is lingerie day so you don't get the full FKK naked experience. Entry is reduced to  Euro 50 on a Wednesday which attracts more punters and thus more girls.

Offline Poet

Thanks mate. Or do you think with such limited time it is worth staying in central Frankfurt, try palace or mainhattan?

Offline trickyd2

It depends a bit on which day of the week. From central Frankfurt (Hauptbahnhof) there is a fast train to Darmstadt about every half hour which takes about 20 minutes. You then have a 15 minute bus ride to Sharks or a roughly 12 Euro taxi ride.
I can't comment on Mainhatten as I have never visited this club, but Palace is very much of an evening club: little happens before about 6pm. Wednesday is lingerie day so best avoided. Palace is very easy to get to by public trabsport or is a relatively inexpensive taxi ride. Rates for the girls are reporrted to be higher than Sharks.

Offline Poet

Thanks man. And you’ve seen a. Good amount of talent and girls in palace?

Not just Romanians ?

Offline Rob23

Thanks for the replies lads.

I went to both back in December.

Globe was disappointing. CHF95 for entry and then CHF10 for locker deposit. The changing rooms, showers, toilets were clean but quite old. Food was the worst I've ever eaten in my life, so I stuck to fruit. The attractive wgs seemed to avoid me. Apart from one, who insisted I buy her alcohol, if I didn't then I was 'not a gentleman'. She was also expecting I'd go with her for 10 hours. When I was leaving, the receptionist asked me if I had a good time. I told her no, she apologised and said she hoped my next visit would be better. There were around 25 wgs there and I left with all my money in my wallet. I will not be returning, which is a shame because there were a few really attractive wgs. It was FKK day, some really weird punters were crowding around the public sex couples which was a bit off putting.

Sharks was incredible. I went on a Friday and Saturday night for £69. There was easily over 150 girls there and I spoke to maybe 50 of them each night. Facilities looked very well looked after and clean. Food was decent. There was a much better vibe here. The rooms were really nice too. Watched plenty of bundesliga between rounds. Saw 3 girls each night, 6 altogether. Only one was weird, the others were great for €100. I cannot wait to revisit this place. My hotel was a 20 min walk and Bolt taxi back to the airport at closing time was just under €40. I felt safe in the area but due to timings I didn't want to rely on the airport bus, otherwise I usually take public transport. One of the wgs was German and polish mix, but the others were roms. There's lots of choice and I'd recommend this place to everyone!

Hello mate I know i am a month too late, but I've been Globe in Zurich several times all in all its amazing, but I had the same experience when I last went which was June 2025. The pretty girls are just waiting for their regulars  as they tend to book them for 3-4 hours feed them wine and champagne and maybe only shag once or twice in that time. I have to try out Sharks. Ive only heard good things.

Offline YorkshireLad

« Last Edit: April 08, 2026, 08:58:56 pm by YorkshireLad »

Offline trickyd2

Thanks man. And you’ve seen a. Good amount of talent and girls in palace?

Not just Romanians ?
This site will give you the best information on the line up. External Link/Members Only
You have to register to get the most recent posts; otherwise the free posts are about a month out of date, but still give you a good idea of what is going on. Google Translate is, as always, your friend.
Good luck and enjoy whichever you finish up visiting.

Offline Malvolio

Hi
Does anyone have experience of sharks in the day time?
I can only go from 5pm->7pm
Is it worth it for 2 hours?
Thanks

It depends on what you want to do.  Personally I want to relax and enjoy spending five hours in a FKK, so that wouldn't be for me.  However, you could certainly fit in three separate sessions in two hours. 

In my view day time is better to visit than evening / night time, as I don't care for having shite music being blasted at me.  There will be plenty of women there at 5pm.