Author Topic: Breast Worship Sessions  (Read 3366 times)

Offline Ballerstatus123

  • Age Check : 18+

  • Ban Countdown
    Loading...
  • Posts: 6
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Anyone have suggestions for girls that specialize, or do well with, breast worshipping sessions? Recommendations appreciated.

Offline sHiNy


Offline Mstar86

I would just chose someone with tits I like and ask them. L’s with huge tits will be used to men worshipping and spending plenty of time playing with them.

For me I’d go with some like this and just feast out

External Link/Members Only

Offline Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,907
  • Likes: 567
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
Anyone have suggestions for girls that specialize, or do well with, breast worshipping sessions? Recommendations appreciated.

27 Non-Contributing Accounts
We welcome questions and participation, but members who aren't posting reviews or making a meaningful contribution may be flagged as non-contributing. Once flagged, a 30 day timer begins. Posting a review during this period will maintain your membership. Sharing reviews helps keep the community balanced and valuable for everyone..

Offline Duron

I would just chose someone with tits I like and ask them. L’s with huge tits will be used to men worshipping and spending plenty of time playing with them.

For me I’d go with some like this and just feast out

External Link/Members Only

Noooooooooooooooooo. Most boob men need NATURALS I think.

Offline Mstar86

Noooooooooooooooooo. Most boob men need NATURALS I think.

 :D I did say “for me”  :unknown:

Maybe you could help OP and recommend someone, seeing as seem to know what he wants.

Here’s who I would recommend for you “boob men who need NATURALS”
External Link/Members Only

She does feet worship so think she’d be able to do boob worship and I’m sure her 32KK will have been worshipped plenty.

Won’t recommend any small boob girls as there are thousands 

Offline Terryfromthe


Offline opticalman

It seems that Klara has disappeared from the website. Does anyone have any information about this

Offline Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,907
  • Likes: 567
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
It seems that Klara has disappeared from the website. Does anyone have any information about this

I’ll apologise for my comment in advance but you want someone to share information, yet you’ve been here constantly for 5 years yet shared not a single review?

 27 Non-Contributing Accounts
We welcome questions and participation, but members who aren't posting reviews or making a meaningful contribution may be flagged as non-contributing. Once flagged, a 30 day timer begins. Posting a review during this period will maintain your membership. Sharing reviews helps keep the community balanced and valuable for everyone..


Offline Ballerstatus123

  • Age Check : 18+

  • Ban Countdown
    Loading...
  • Posts: 6
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
I’ll apologise for my comment in advance but you want someone to share information, yet you’ve been here constantly for 5 years yet shared not a single review?

 27 Non-Contributing Accounts
We welcome questions and participation, but members who aren't posting reviews or making a meaningful contribution may be flagged as non-contributing. Once flagged, a 30 day timer begins. Posting a review during this period will maintain your membership. Sharing reviews helps keep the community balanced and valuable for everyone..

Hello - Thank you, I appreciate the forum and want to contribute. I will be in London later this month and will be able to contribute a review after that as I am doing some sessions while I'm there. How do I avoid the account ban before then? If you can extend it, that would be great. Thank you.

Offline WelshClipper

Nah, for me, more than a handful is a waste.

I desperately want to see those two Argentinians near Euston Station. I reckon they’d have me buzzin’ all day long.

Each to their own.   :hi:

Offline kidpoontang

Nah, for me, more than a handful is a waste.

I desperately want to see those two Argentinians near Euston Station. I reckon they’d have me buzzin’ all day long.

Each to their own.   :hi:

Any info on the two Argentininians near Euston Station, i have not heard of them.

Offline WelshClipper

Any info on the two Argentininians near Euston Station, i have not heard of them.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Says King’s Cross but I believe it’s a quiet road somewhere between 

Probably walking distance from both  :hi:

« Last Edit: December 22, 2025, 10:00:46 pm by WelshClipper »

Offline Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,907
  • Likes: 567
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
Hello - Thank you, I appreciate the forum and want to contribute. I will be in London later this month and will be able to contribute a review after that as I am doing some sessions while I'm there. How do I avoid the account ban before then? If you can extend it, that would be great. Thank you.
Extended, merry Christmas  :drinks:

Offline Sunny

If you like older ladies could try Carol Brown who comes to London occasionally External Link/Members Only
Another option is Helen Ripley she travels to London.



Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,352
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
OP only said "Breast Worship" so this would suggest he's interested in all sizes of chebs/knockers/jugs etc rather than just gazungas (though realistically you can't really worship a pair of A cups).

In my bitter experience, booking an SP with huge gazungas isn't all that. You're just confronted with two huge meat sacks that lack density. I've had a lot more fun with the mid range funbags shown, which is probably my upper limit.

Another is that she has to be down with you spending time on them, some SPs know what you're there for but just think allowing "access" during sex or as brief foreplay is sufficient. Given many just want to lay back and have you finish, standing there and having you motorboat isn't on their agenda.

With some SPs I've been quite upfront about my reasons for booking and expectations and had this confirmed beforehand.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Sunny