Author Topic: FBSM in Berlin - Ngel Massagen and Paris No5 (same chain)  (Read 2512 times)

Offline GinToniq

While I could provide more than one review, I decided to just wrap it all up into a single post to help people who are heading their way to berlin

Ngel Massagen is out west towards Charlottenburg, while ParisNo5 is a little closer to central but still a bit west.

The ambience and rooms are high quality. Massages always done on a bed and fresh towels, with various options depending on venue: Spa, sauna, hot tub with masseuse, hot stone massage, etc. main B2B service for the hour is about €120 for 45 minutes. You can go for the full hour if you’d like, but I typically go for the 45 minutes as you don’t ever get the full hour with them anyhow. My preference is the Nuru gel version where depending on the girl, you get full up and down body slides on back and front when flipped, with mutual touching

I’ve seen quite a few girls at these establishments in my time between business trips, but my main three at the moment due to their beauty and younger age are:

1. Nomy, ukranian girl, slim with B cups, lovely personality with medium pressure sensual massage skills

2. Kama, softly spoken but seems to know deep tissue massage well from training, the most sensual but hard to book due to availability

3. Haifa, Persian girl, loves to receive massages and sometimes allows mutual touching down below depending on the mood

Bonus: A special mention to Diana, who has massive boltons, slightly older than the rest but takes care of her skin well. She offers different extra services too, but you have to be discrete and only discuss it towards the end of your session.  Make sure you keep that a secret  :coolgirl:

You need to book on the day via phone, as the girls are rather popular. They must make a killing as some girls are booked back to back all day!
« Last Edit: November 24, 2025, 10:30:43 pm by GinToniq »

Offline krazeeeyez

Thanks for the review. I will be visiting Berlin next month and will consider the erotic massage instead of trying my luck at a Thai place.

So it's €120 for 45 minutes in both places, all inclusive of extras?

Offline doublehappiness

So they offer full service/sex?

Offline GinToniq

So they offer full service/sex?

Only full body B2B massage

however the exception is Diana who may offer it if you ask nicely  :hi: :hi:

Offline GinToniq

Thanks for the review. I will be visiting Berlin next month and will consider the erotic massage instead of trying my luck at a Thai place.

So it's €120 for 45 minutes in both places, all inclusive of extras?

120 for body to body massage and HE at end yes.  :cool:

Offline doublehappiness

Yeah, that's what I thought. Some pretty girls possibly but without sex... ;-(

Offline krazeeeyez

120 for body to body massage and HE at end yes.  :cool:

Thanks. I emailed them the other day and asked the same question, which they confirmed.
I'm interested in Lara. Hopefully she's around when I go over.