Author Topic: Any Asian's that can DT??  (Read 2724 times)

Offline kgvatz

My quest continues to try and find an Asian SP who can properly DT. Soho Hana can fairly well but there must be at least a couple in London who can do it well?!




Offline kevker

I found Betty from Olina could DT fairly well

External Link/Members Only

she wasnt balls deep, but i could definetely feel i was hitting the back of her throat.

Julia Pretty is very good

External Link/Members Only

she sometimes tours into London, but weybridge isn't too far outside if you don't mind travelling

Offline kgvatz

I've seen Betty many times before, she does give a good blowie but is definitely not DT.

Ill keep in mind your other suggestion though! Hoping for some more to sample

Offline puntingking


Offline puntingking



ar sorry -

She is not asian.    :dash: :dash: :dash:

She can deep throat but I must've miss the word asian as she is From Europe and not from Asia.

My apologies.   :hi:

Offline Jonestown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,830
  • Likes: 144
  •  
  • Reviews: 58


Offline kungpo

Can't confirm myself but a few reviews credit her with good DT skills.

 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline chr0n0_0

Can't confirm myself but a few reviews credit her with good DT skills.

 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

One of my favourites  :yahoo:
I saw her this week again, travelled all the way to Croydon.

She's as magnificent as ever.

Offline adrianm758


Offline RandomGuy99

It depends on the size of your appendage.

Offline shamblesandadisgrace

I'm above average and Fallyn was nose to belly on me, first attempt.

Offline jsmith11120

External Link/Members Only

Hana in soho is good fun. I’m a little over 6 inches and she took it all with ease.
Takes a good face fucking too.

Offline puntingking

External Link/Members Only

Hana in soho is good fun. I’m a little over 6 inches and she took it all with ease.
Takes a good face fucking too.

Her link says she is 31. But she is more like 51 years of age  :rolleyes:

 :hi: