Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicol (Hanger lane - Sudbury Town)  (Read 5433 times)

1 review(s) for xx Nicol xx (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only

This member's profile is set to distribute content only.

but:  External Link/Members Only

Visited a week ago

OWO
Hand job
Tit job
Penetration (Protected)

Hidden Image/Members Only

Price: £60 per hour (spent 1 hour)

Comm's: Via phone calls and text, she picks up her calls

Location: Hanger Lane / Wembley  (10 min walk from station Alperton tube) Small flat (ok with a CAT, clearly looks lived in) off the main off (not the best for parking

Would I visit again: 50/50 (after a little time she was tried and I had to do the work but I'm some times I'm also lazy)

Pictures: no face  (she not great looking)

The girl: (size 14) long hair. Real tits, mid 20s, but she like her food and it shows, but very down to earth.

Plus + I was late and she was ok about it  :thumbsup: £60 P/H

Neg - Hard parking traffic a bi+ch around Hanger Lane. (Heater was basting and it dried my eyes and I was to hot)

jason26

When you say not great looking, are we talking ugly repulsive or average?

west8

Wow, that brought back some memories.

Last time I saw a view like that, I was whale watching off the coast of Iceland.

You're a braver man than I Don!  :hi:

Offline The_Don

I didn't find her ugly, but what I find pretty, others may not.

I like to mix it up and above all else service matters most. Not just looks or body  type. Some may find this different but due to my back ground (mixed race) I learned to change and adapte. Thus maybe more open to areas; some may not wish to venture, punting wise.

Offline SamLP

Nicol looks like she took over Carol's profile (all the AW fb belongs to Carol) who was a really good punt. Haven't seen Nicol. Another girl Niki also worked there but she's gone too. Haven't been there since.

Offline The_Don

The profile she's currently using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks like her, flat looks the same and so does the cat. (see below)

Not sure why she listed as:

Romanian

But she spoke Hungarian with me!

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 09:42:02 pm by The_Don »

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

Not sure why she listed as:

Romanian

Because the profile was originally used by a Romanian WG based in Sudbury/Wembley. Basically, profile swapping.

Offline The_Don

Because the profile was originally used by a Romanian WG based in Sudbury/Wembley. Basically, profile swapping.

Thanks.

Makes sense, the profile is a little messy.

Offline Digz2012

The arse looks good on that last pic!Not bad tits either! She is fairly local to me and I have been toying with the idea of booking but the 'not great looking' comment from Don has put me off a bit.
I don't mind average looking wgs as long as the service is good but an absolute munter would be a chore!
Can anyone else comment on her facial appearance?
Banned reason: STD allegations
Banned by:

Offline SamLP

The arse looks good on that last pic!Not bad tits either! She is fairly local to me and I have been toying with the idea of booking but the 'not great looking' comment from Don has put me off a bit.
I don't mind average looking wgs as long as the service is good but an absolute munter would be a chore!
Can anyone else comment on her facial appearance?

I mentioned this in another thread so I'm basically copying and pasting: "No FK, only sealed lip kisses. Good OWO, tries to make you cum very fast during sex. Nice girl, not really attractive, limited services. Cheap punt if you just want a release."

I saw her a while back because I was interested in knowing where her former flatmate Carol went. I had seen Carol around 4 times before she left last year in September or October, she then appeared many months later for a few days. I tried to book her but the timings weren't suitable and then she disappeared again. Hence I booked to see Nicol and find out. It turns out Carol had gone back to Romania to live with her boyfriend and working a shitty job as a cleaner. She had an argument with her boyfriend and came here. Of course while fucking clients and her boyfriend thinking she's just visiting friends, she patched it up with him and went back to Romania. A shame, she was a good fuck and I missed out on seeing her again. Nicol is adamant that she herself is Hungarian though.

Offline Digz2012

Thanks Sam, appreciate it.
I had Carol on the HL for ages but always found her difficult to get hold of in times of need so unfortunately missed out! I may see what Nicol is like as it's convenient for me, who knows she may impress. I sometimes only need pump and dump service anyway so she could serve a purpose.
Banned reason: STD allegations
Banned by:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I am confused. This review began months ago.

Is this the size 14 lady in the first post? or is it someone new. I like size 14 and up!

Does she kiss properly with open mouth or DFK as it is known? Does she allow mutual 69?

Bareback? Duos?

thanks

Offline The_Don

Is this the size 14 lady in the first post? or is it someone new. I like size 14 and up!

14+ I would say

Does she kiss properly with open mouth or DFK as it is known? Does she allow mutual 69?

didn't try 69 or kissing

Bareback? Duos?

Not that I'm aware off

thanks

Offline SamLP

Bareback? Duos?

thanks

I was discussing the same girl as the one The_Don reviewed, although I mentioned her former flatmate Carol who I used to punt with before she left.

As for Nicol, she is short and probably a size 14 or 16. No DFK/FK, she doesn't do it. When pushed she offered a few sealed lip kisses. Nearly jumped a mile when I accidentally brushed my tongue on her lips. She doesn't like it, too personal, only with her bf were her remarks, yet had no answer when I asked her how personal was it sticking my cock down her throat (she excelled at OWO btw).

No BB as far as I'm aware. Didn't try 69 and she was working alone when I saw her so I don't think she does duos.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

THANKS
no dfk? So not for HP. Ah well.

Offline supastarjay

i saw her about 3 years ago in wembley - no dfk, but she did allow closed mouth kissing, decent owo, tit wank, 69, had a prolonged cowgirl session where she really went at it and came hard, followed by doggy and me spraying her tits. she wont do cim/facials.

i found her reasonably attractive, she was a size 12-14 back then and about 5ft, wouldnt have a called her a bbw but she may have put on since then.

£40 for a 30 min punt - wasnt rushed out so was good vfm imo.

I have a face picture if anyone is interested.