Author Topic: Alice Volkov - SW5 (Earls Court)  (Read 22087 times)


23 review(s) for Alice Volkov (17 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline puntingking

She said she's going back to Brazil in January to me.


would she be returning at some point in 2026, do you know?  :hi:

Offline JonasG

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,279
  • Likes: 70
  •  
  • Reviews: 135

would she be returning at some point in 2026, do you know?  :hi:

Think she said 2nd half of the year maybe she can return via her visa.

If i understood her correctly

Offline puntingking

Think she said 2nd half of the year maybe she can return via her visa.

If i understood her correctly

 :drinks:

Offline webpunter

Where you getting these videos from lol

What are you like ?  :rolleyes:

Its @tm filming them

Offline JohnnyScars

Sometimes, I need to give myself a pat on the back :rolleyes: ... here we go, Chaps, I've just cum across another online profile of Alice Volkov :coolgirl: ...

External Link/Members Only

... including 36 gorgeous videos, like :wacko: ...


... and a similar number of delectable photos, like :coolgirl: ...


Absolute legend. This is one of the reasons your reviews are the gold standard

Offline tantraman

Where you getting these videos from lol

What are you like ?  :rolleyes:

Its @tm filming them

... ah, Webby, I wish :music: ... I wish I could wake up to this every moring :kissgirl: ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

... but alas all I can do is wank up to it :blush:

Offline MaxVerstappen

What are you like ?  :rolleyes:

Its @tm filming them


... ah, Webby, I wish :music: ... I wish I could wake up to this every moring :kissgirl: ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

... but alas all I can do is wank up to it :blush:

Her services must be next level, because judging by them videos she looks mid at best, 6/10. Don’t really see the hype/attraction if I’m being honest  :unknown:

Offline JonasG

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,279
  • Likes: 70
  •  
  • Reviews: 135
Tbh, even in terms of service i wouldn't say she's so much better at a GFE than others.

She's a very good GFE without a doubt but so are many other WGs, so she's not in a league of her own or anything.

But a bit like that SexyMya, some girls get hype for various reasons.

Offline tantraman

Her services must be next level, because judging by them videos she looks mid at best, 6/10. Don’t really see the hype/attraction if I’m being honest  :unknown:

... it's actually quite hard to explain :unknown: ... I myself was initially put off by a Greta Thunberg reference :scare:, but since meeting Alice in the flesh (literally, in-the-flesh!), she has become incredibly beautiful to my eyes (and this is putting aside her beautiful persona) :kissgirl: ... I guess it's her utterly unique look, almost Central Asian, even though she's Brazilian, that makes her so attractive to me :dancegirl:

Offline puntingking

Her services must be next level, because judging by them videos she looks mid at best, 6/10. Don’t really see the hype/attraction if I’m being honest  :unknown:

I believe it is because she is young looking, looks innocently sweet and looks all natural. Which may be the reason for why punters come to the decision to see her along with her excellent services as others have said.
I have not seen her myself but I am hoping I will get the chance to see her very soon.  :hi:

Offline MaxVerstappen

I believe it is because she is young looking, looks innocently sweet and looks all natural. Which may be the reason for why punters come to the decision to see her along with her excellent services as others have said.
I have not seen her myself but I am hoping I will get the chance to see her very soon.  :hi:

That’s definitely one of the main reasons for sure, as she does look very young, she has that baby face look going on… and there’s simply no denying that she does resemble that Swedish gremlin Greta Thunberg :lol:

Offline patelprat

That’s definitely one of the main reasons for sure, as she does look very young, she has that baby face look going on… and there’s simply no denying that she does resemble that Swedish gremlin Greta Thunberg :lol:

trust me, when/if you see her, the last thing you'll be thinking of is Greta.

« Last Edit: December 01, 2025, 08:40:06 pm by patelprat »

Offline MaxVerstappen

trust me, when/if you see her, the last thing you'll be thinking of is Greta.

Au contraire my friend. It’s actually a turn on for me, as I wouldn’t mind going balls deep on that woke cunt Greta!!!  :D

Offline patelprat

Au contraire my friend. It’s actually a turn on for me, as I wouldn’t mind going balls deep on that woke cunt Greta!!!  :D

 :lol: :lol: :lol:
 :vomit:


Offline webpunter

trust me, when/if you see her, the last thing you'll be thinking of is Greta.

GT might be a plan if things are going a bit freneticallly & the sap is rising way too fast

There is a uncontrolled build up in reactors 1 & 2 and we dont know how to shut it down

Thinking of AV in her Daisy Dukes & it would very likely be all over

Offline tantraman

Thinking of AV in her Daisy Dukes ...

... just for you, Webby, that fatalmodel site has a couple of other shots of Alice in her Daisy Dukes and with udderly delicious underboobage :wacko: ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline webpunter

... just for you, Webby, that fatalmodel site has a couple of other shots of Alice in her Daisy Dukes and with udderly delicious underboobage :wacko: ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Sorry i've just cum
Underboob HJs are one of my faves
Check em out on ixxx & melonstube
I;ve had a good few skilled OTWs from stacked massage burds & they employ an underboob MO for part of the session
LittleWPs helmet can briefly disappear
Wait a minute where did he go ? i can see him again phew TFFT
Its the weight of them pressing down
Release rebound & then the scammels can come into play
Mesmerising  :yahoo:


Offline VladtheImpaleHer



Offline puntingking


I have got so many sps on my hot list right now including this sp. All these good quality sps seemed to have all appeared under my radar near enough at the same time.  :D
Anyone who thinks London lacks quality of sps, then they are definitely wrong. 
I was meant to see this sp last week but I had to cancel.

Am I right in thinking, she is in London till February?  :unknown:
« Last Edit: December 14, 2025, 08:02:59 pm by puntingking »

Offline patelprat

Am I right in thinking, she is in London till February?  :unknown:

She told me February when I first met her, but that was several weeks ago, and looks like another reviewer recently reported her saying she is leaving in Jan.

Victoria told me recently she herself was planning to leave in March and she told me she'd expect Feb or March for Alice too, not January. But I haven't heard that directly from Alice (except during the first meet).

BTW, looks like they have changed location now and will change a couple more times this month.


« Last Edit: December 14, 2025, 08:37:14 pm by patelprat »

Offline puntingking

She told me February when I first met her, but that was several weeks ago, and looks like another reviewer recently reported her saying she is leaving in Jan.

Victoria told me recently she herself was planning to leave in March and she told me she'd expect Feb or March for Alice too, not January. But I haven't heard that directly from Alice (except during the first meet).

BTW, looks like they have changed location now and will change a couple more times this month.

thanks  :hi:

Offline tantraman

I'm pleased to find another online profile of this lovely lass :coolgirl: ...

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

... including a handful-of-boobies photo :wacko: ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 15, 2025, 12:03:53 am by tantraman »

Offline Zach77

Thanks, Tantraman, for your excellent video finds.

Looks you had great GFE with Alice and also with Grace Lopez in the past few months. Looking to book one of these two for my last pint of the year - whilst YMMV etc etc, is there a clear winner between these two?

Offline tantraman

Looks you had great GFE with Alice and also with Grace Lopez in the past few months. Looking to book one of these two for my last pint of the year - whilst YMMV etc etc, is there a clear winner between these two?

... as clear as day, Zach77 :yahoo: ...

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 16, 2025, 12:44:50 pm by tantraman »

Offline Lush1pot

She has put her prices up. £140 now for 30mins. Worth it still?

Offline patelprat

She has put her prices up. £140 now for 30mins. Worth it still?

...and that is without OWO.

Whether it's worth it is a personal decision - depends on how much you value certain things. For me, one thing is for sure, she is a very good escort and very attractive.

« Last Edit: December 16, 2025, 03:21:16 pm by patelprat »

Offline Zach77

She just cancelled my booking for today with less than 2 hours notice FFS

Any suggestions for plan B?

Offline koshkaj

She just cancelled my booking for today with less than 2 hours notice FFS

Any suggestions for plan B?

guess victoria torres would be the obvious one, as they are at the same location? External Link/Members Only

failing that, Graace Lopez -  External Link/Members Only
or
Kary Divinee - External Link/Members Only

are also highly recommended with a similar service based on reviews

Offline patelprat

guess victoria torres would be the obvious one, as they are at the same location? External Link/Members Only

failing that, Graace Lopez -  External Link/Members Only
or
Kary Divinee - External Link/Members Only

are also highly recommended with a similar service based on reviews

yeah ask the agent to switch you to victoria if she is free. She is also great, but has a totally different look, so check photos first.


« Last Edit: December 16, 2025, 04:33:13 pm by patelprat »

Offline Zach77

Thank you gents. I had a plan B booking with Grace but cancelled this morning after Alice confirmed. And Grace now booked up!
Tried Victoria but she’s reporting a problem with new flat which TBF lines up with Alice’s reason.

Offline patelprat

Thank you gents. I had a plan B booking with Grace but cancelled this morning after Alice confirmed. And Grace now booked up!
Tried Victoria but she’s reporting a problem with new flat which TBF lines up with Alice’s reason.

ah shame. you may just need to wank instead tonight over some good pornhub :lol:

Offline tantraman

Thank you gents. I had a plan B booking with Grace but cancelled this morning after Alice confirmed. And Grace now booked up!
Tried Victoria but she’s reporting a problem with new flat which TBF lines up with Alice’s reason.

ah shame. you may just need to wank instead tonight over some good pornhub :lol:

... or better still, Zach77, have a wank over this :rolleyes: ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Zach77

ah shame. you may just need to wank instead tonight over some good pornhub :lol:


... or better still, Zach77, have a wank over this :rolleyes: ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

After a day of scrolling and shortlisting, I needed a bit more! Managed to get a later session with Grace Lopez (Alice and Victoria having landlord issues in their new gaff, it seems).

Report on Grace to follow - not disappointed  :yahoo:

Offline tantraman

« Last Edit: January 11, 2026, 07:53:20 pm by tantraman »

Offline puntingking

« Last Edit: January 12, 2026, 04:46:54 pm by puntingking »

Offline koshkaj

Her profile suddenly reappeared in my HL on AW today, although it is set to distribute only.

Location has been updated to Barnet


Offline tantraman

Her profile suddenly reappeared in my HL on AW today, although it is set to distribute only.

Location has been updated to Barnet

... that defunct AW profile has always stated Barnet, although I don't belive Alice was ever based there. Anyways, having kicked off 2026 with a rollicking return visit to this lovely lass, I can confirm that her latest Location is a ground floor flat on the corner of a block of terraced houses, which is a 5min walk south of Edgware Road tube station. The area is largely residential, and so there ain't much footfall. Alice's bedroom is in the basement, and the bathroom is adjacent. This new gaff is not as fancy as previous Earls Court location, and set-up and decor is all a bit messy ... but of course we aren't there for any of that! Alice shares this location with another WG, who was unseen but heard entertaining another punter before and after my half-hour high-level GFE.

I should also update Logistics, as Alice had sent this latest text during comms, noting her new prices ...

My rates are:
Incalls:
- 140£ 30 minutes
- 200£ 1 hour

outcalls:
- 300£ 1 hour plus uber both ways

Included:
69 Position
French Kissing if good chemistry (If you like kissing always remember to Brush your teeth before comming)
Girlfriend Experience (GFE)
Blowjob with Condom
Sex in Different Positions
Ball Licking and Sucking
Full Body Sensual Massage
Lingerie
Masturbate
Striptease/Lapdance
Handjob
Oral (receive/give)

Extras:
Cum on Face - 40£
Dildo Play/Toys - 50£
Role Play and Fantasy - 20£
Options Available for costumes: Bride, School girl, pink bunny, white bunny and little Red Riding Hood (20£ each)
Cumshot on body (COB) - 20£
Erotic massage - 20£
Shower service - 10£
Footjob - 20£
Oral without condom (OWO) 20£

This is what I usually can provide, a few things are not included in the main fee, and if you have something in mind that's not listed let me know


And as for Alice's GFE, there's nothing really to add other than it remains utterly exquisite :kissgirl: ... for damn sure, I'll be revisiting as much as I can afford before she leaves our shores :dance:

Offline tantraman

Oh no! It looks like Alice has quit sooner than expected ... I was hoping to enjoy her several more times, but I've just been saddened by her WhatsApp status :cry: ...

Hello all, is sad but Alice sttoped
working
you all can send your goodbays in
her insta


Offline koshkaj

Oh no! It looks like Alice has quit sooner than expected ... I was hoping to enjoy her several more times, but I've just been saddened by her WhatsApp status :cry: ...

Hello all, is sad but Alice sttoped
working
you all can send your goodbays in
her insta

That is sad news. I was hoping to try to see her next week. :cry:

Offline karoo

This is for the best. I saw her about a week ago, and was going to post a negative review but now it will not serve any purpose. 200 quid down the drain this time.

The meet was in the early afternoon, she was super tired, jaded and almost half asleep. No real engagement, no reaction from RO - told no fingers and nor real interest which was a massive turn off for me. Ok BJ and sex, in cowgirl she did not want to do any real work. Very friendly but literally just not there. Was reminded about time when we still had 20 or more minutes to go.

I don't seem to have good luck with brazilian girls other than when in Portugal, so I'll stick to EE / british going forward.

Offline Illuminated4000

Ah, sorry to read that, Karoo!

Offline tantraman

... she was super tired, jaded and almost half asleep ...

... that's sad :( ... it seems we've punted the life out of her, so it is indeed for the best that she takes a well-deserved break ... I wish her well, and hopefully she'll revive her spark enough to return :kissgirl:

Offline TheOracle

This is for the best. I saw her about a week ago, and was going to post a negative review but now it will not serve any purpose. 200 quid down the drain this time.

The meet was in the early afternoon, she was super tired, jaded and almost half asleep. No real engagement, no reaction from RO - told no fingers and nor real interest which was a massive turn off for me. Ok BJ and sex, in cowgirl she did not want to do any real work. Very friendly but literally just not there. Was reminded about time when we still had 20 or more minutes to go.

I don't seem to have good luck with brazilian girls other than when in Portugal, so I'll stick to EE / british going forward.

I'm really sad to read this. She was hands down the nicest, loveliest, more genuinely friendly girl I've met in this world, and probably in real life too. I saw her one last time before Christmas, but it had become so complicated to book her and she was jumping through so many hoops to make everyone happy that I thought I would leave her alone: she was genuinely so intent in not disappointing anyone that I imagined she would go in overload. I sincerely hope she's just tired and hasn't had any traumatic experience. I'll really miss her.

Offline Illuminated4000

I'm really sad to read this. She was hands down the nicest, loveliest, more genuinely friendly girl I've met in this world, and probably in real life too. I saw her one last time before Christmas, but it had become so complicated to book her and she was jumping through so many hoops to make everyone happy that I thought I would leave her alone: she was genuinely so intent in not disappointing anyone that I imagined she would go in overload. I sincerely hope she's just tired and hasn't had any traumatic experience. I'll really miss her.

I think she may have had some awful clients. 

Offline Illuminated4000

And also, some of the comments on the forum made her cry.

Offline patelprat

The main problem that caught up with her was probably working for the agency, it was complicated i am sure for her, and having to take the bookings, sometimes back to back, not wanting to let anyone down. Plus needing to maximise money, harder having the agency take a cut out of her hard work.

Victoria realised this early on and had the foresight and bravery to break away and go indie, hopefully a great decision.

« Last Edit: January 24, 2026, 07:17:09 pm by patelprat »

Offline puntingking

Saw her recently. I was going to post the review in February.
I thought she would return later in the year.  :unknown:

I am not sure whether to post the review in February or don't bother now.  :unknown:
« Last Edit: January 24, 2026, 09:05:00 pm by puntingking »

Offline Shadow314

Saw her recently. I was going to post the review in February.
I thought she would return later in the year.  :unknown:

I am not sure whether to post the review in February or don't bother now.  :unknown:

Similarly I hadn't posted my review of her yet, but think I still will in the hope that she might return sometime.