Author Topic: SPs with Artsy Photos  (Read 5121 times)

Offline tantraman

Almost literally, I came across this AW profile this morning :wacko: ...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

... and Elita has I think one of the most artsy photos of an SP selling her wares that I've seen :coolgirl: ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

... and this got me to wondering how many others must be out there, particularly with the latest SFW restrictions in imagery, meaning that SPs have to be more imaginative in attracting our roving eyes :music:

Do any of you have more such artsy SP photos to add? :drinks:

Offline PepeMAGA

Almost literally, I came across this AW profile this morning :wacko: ...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

... and Elita has I think one of the most artsy photos of an SP selling her wares that I've seen :coolgirl: ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

... and this got me to wondering how many others must be out there, particularly with the latest SFW restrictions in imagery, meaning that SPs have to be more imaginative in attracting our roving eyes :music:

Do any of you have more such artsy SP photos to add? :drinks:
Kind of a sinister photo, like she's in a shipping container and someone is opening the door 🤔



Online diver ted



Offline mancsguy1975

Was on AW profile but has since been removed - OSA?
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Site: External Link/Members Only
Photo location(Galleries - Outdoors): External Link/Members Only



Hidden Image/Members Only

Looks like Miss Piggy's or Kermits mouth off of The Muppets  :unknown:

Online diver ted

Standing splits on proper heels with sun almost literally shining out the SP's ....
External Link/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only
DT




Offline tantraman

Standing splits on proper heels with sun almost literally shining out the SP's ....
External Link/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only
DT

... artsy and athletic at the same time :coolgirl: ... great find, DT :hi:

Online diver ted

« Last Edit: May 17, 2026, 07:31:06 pm by diver ted »


Online koshkaj

tantraman - there must be more than us two with an artistic eye...last one especially appealing - the size of the image hasn't really done it justice!

sorry, it's just you and Tantra, the rest of us are heathens :D

Offline DastardlyDick

Well done that's a great pic
Reminds me of the Pirrelli calendars, back in the day.

Offline Private Parts

sorry, it's just you and Tantra, the rest of us are heathens :D

Well philistines really, i do believe.
 :hi:

Offline Stevelondon

I’ve got no artistic bent so to speak.

I just couldn’t take in ‘My Bed’ by Tracy Emin or the pile of bricks at the Tate. Went over my head completely.

But the worst was when I attempted to see something in the ‘Bucket and mop’ exhibit at the Tate last week.
I was leaning my head over at an angle as if it would offer some insight.
When this woman appeared and lifted the mop out to clean off someone’s drink spillage.

I mean come on. It’s easily done. 🤷🏼

Online diver ted

« Last Edit: June 03, 2026, 08:47:56 am by diver ted »



Offline signy

The AW triplet of SweetCandiceNo1 fits the bill of this thread :coolgirl: ...


Thanks. Especially like the RH one.

BTW. I think this is a great thread. Disappointed that I haven't seen anything that I can contribute, but I will keep looking.






Online Nomerzypuntr

« Last Edit: July 29, 2026, 11:05:46 am by Nomerzypuntr »



Offline GreyDave

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,345
  • Likes: 88
  •  
  • Reviews: 113
Reminds me of the Pirrelli calendars, back in the day.

Yeah but instead of the classic tyre print on the girl I think little willy shapes  :cool: