Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: has any one seen these ?  (Read 2087 times)

Offline bigjim

Hello , I have had a look and cant find anything on these two so any info before I TOFTT ??

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

thanks BJim  :hi:

Offline Boundless

Hello , I have had a look and cant find anything on these two so any info before I TOFTT ??

thanks BJim  :hi:

They both look ridiculously good for the money, especially Lindsay. If she is genuine I'll eat my hat.

Offline bigjim

well I will let you know after tomorrow  :yahoo:

Offline Boundless

well I will let you know after tomorrow  :yahoo:

Yes please, if Lindsay if half as good as her pics then she's a cracking bird.  :P

Dodo

Yes please, if Lindsay if half as good as her pics then she's a cracking bird.  :P
Good ot Bigjim.......my money would be on being genuine. They both look cracking girls fromeither the pro photos or the selfies.
Get that report done asap  :P

Offline curry

You will find a lot of good EE girls coming over for the holiday period to make a few $$ for christmas presents. Guess we could call it punt friday  :yahoo:

Make hay while the sun shines and all that. I have had a few local girls say how theire phones have not rang for days at the moment.

Offline misterjt111

Any joy with either of these?  My preference is Jess from looking at the pictures

Offline bigjim

sorry guys, I didn't get to see these two plans didn't work out

went to see young lucy

BJim

Comes in mouth

They both look ridiculously good for the money, especially Lindsay. If she is genuine I'll eat my hat.

The feedback looks robust.  I would be very surprised if Lindsay did not charge £20 extra for A levels like Jessica does.  Can't decide which is the more attractive but as I can't come in their mouths, I'm not terribly interested.

Dodo

sorry guys, I didn't get to see these two plans didn't work out

went to see young lucy

BJim
And I'm sure Lucy did not disappoint  :P

Offline bigjim

Lucy, was very good I can see me going back but she goes home on Friday

:hi:

Dodo

Lucy, was very good I can see me going back but she goes home on Friday

:hi:
Arrrrrrrrrrgh !!   For how long ??

dilettante

Are you going to video that?