Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Did Eden use to be portia  (Read 2122 times)

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Possibly, but I'm sure Portia is taller than 5'8".

mervtheperv

anyone stop to think why names are changed?

Offline Allnewman

Just wanted to know as i have seen portia a few times over the years so thought she left

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
If it is her. She names at GFE as well, her reputation varied wildly. Some reports were very negative.

Buster Bhakdoorsin

Nope, not here.

Not a shit is given here for such things. Softarses such as I are few and far between here...

Offline Hebert

Yes. She was Portia?

Where is Imogen working now?

infoseeker

Adultwork name changes/profile changes are usually to get away from negative reviews etc.

This forum isn't about the welfare of wgs it is about Info for punters and it is necessary punting Info to know what girls were called before for example so old reports can be refered to etc.
We all have our interests but you won't find any Vested Interests on here.  ;)

Welcome to UK Punting  :hi:

Tony Montana

Adultwork name changes/profile changes are usually to get away from negative reviews etc.

This forum isn't about the welfare of wgs it is about Info for punters and it is necessary punting Info to know what girls were called before for example so old reports can be refered to etc.
We all have our interests but you won't find any Vested Interests on here.  ;)

Welcome to UK Punting  :hi:

Well this is a new low, even for you.

If you knew the NW scene as well as you say you do, you would know that girls with negative reviews don't last long at Sandys.  So, the other common reason that girls change their name is to try to retain some level of anonymity because if they are outed and their family discovers what they do, this kind of thing can result.

External Link/Members Only

So, to the OP, please think before you post.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 11:34:48 am by Tony Montana »

OldAdmin

There is no restriction on naming past prossie names, and there isn't any "no reports" / "no discussion" list, in fact that is one of the reasons why UKP was created in the first place.

The drawbacks on censoring past names exceed the benefits.
And a 'no reports' list for prossies who opt out of review system is never beneficial to punters. Hotels can't opt-out of review sites.

yorkshire123

Forgive my ignorance but are you the ss "Merv the Perv"  :unknown:

Tony Montana

There is no restriction on naming past prossie names, and there isn't any "no reports" / "no discussion" list, in fact that is one of the reasons why UKP was created in the first place.

And a 'no reports' list for prossies who opt out of review system is never beneficial to punters. Hotels can't opt-out of review sites.

No one is asking for a "no discussion" list.  I am trying to make the point that some girls change names because they have a stalker or because of threats.  If that girl has to stop working because she is identified on this site, that benefits neither the girl or the punters wanting to see her.

So, a bit of thought is required as to why a girl may have changed her name.

Offline Allnewman

No one is asking for a "no discussion" list.  I am trying to make the point that some girls change names because they have a stalker or because of threats.  If that girl has to stop working because she is identified on this site, that benefits neither the girl or the punters wanting to see her.

So, a bit of thought is required as to why a girl may have changed her name.

Best thing is for the girl is to leave the establishment and change name an work some where else as she is gona be recognised even if pics have changed by the way I do think  poetic is a top girl but If she what's to protect her self she needs to work sone where else as it will always link her back to ss she should become an independent be more picky her self

mervtheperv

Just thought guys might actually give a shit about the ladies that are providing them with a service and care about their anonymity, private lives and relationships.  Too many ladies are outed by clients and guys then moan when they slip off the scene. 

Im pretty sure no SS girl has made it on to your 'prostitute blacklist'
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 07:21:08 pm by mervtheperv »

mervtheperv

"The drawbacks on censoring past names exceed the benefits."

really?  are you serious?

the fact someone might book in again with someone they've seen before and didn't like outweighs the possibility a ladies life could be destroyed, lose her family perhaps contemplate suicide or worse....

OldAdmin

"The drawbacks on censoring past names exceed the benefits."

really?  are you serious?

Yes I am serious, while for some girls it won't mean much to delete their old posts because they don't have previous negatives (which itself is not acceptable on UKP, i.e. no info is ever deleted), others change their name and demanding all previous posts about them to be deleted, which conveniently includes critical / negative comments or reviews. I get it regularly.
Not something I expect a pimp to understand, you're only wanting a girl to change her name so she keeps on working for you to make you dirty laundered money.

No one is asking for a "no discussion" list.  I am trying to make the point that some girls change names because they have a stalker or because of threats.

The idea that a name change or different pics would be enough for a stalker to not realize it's the same person is nonsense. The point of stalkers is that they are obsessed.

Gordo987

Yes, before the operation - and before that she was Earnie ...

Buster Bhakdoorsin

Not something I expect a pimp to understand, you're only wanting a girl to change her name so she keeps on working for you to make you dirty laundered money.

Don't sugarcoat it admin, just say what you REALLY feel!

infoseeker

..... life could be destroyed, lose her family perhaps contemplate suicide or worse....

Such a serious situation Eden/Portia could have been in..... I'm suprised that it was felt a suitable proportionate response was
- Continue to work at Sandys but just change your name from Portia to Eden.... External Link/Members Only  :unknown:

More generally the way some fluffies cry foul about stalkers etc reminds me of External Link/Members Only it is like a hysterical guilt trip + thought ending soundbite.... that would be the rationale behind MissLaurens 'death threats' to another wg, when trying to frame me.

I care as much about working girl safety and discretion as the next guy, my input on this thread was just to highlight to merv the priorities on UK Punting - Reviewing wgs/Pro$$ies.
I am sure there are lots of hints and tips for wgs on what to do when a stalker is on their case on SAAFE etc.

infoseeker

Forgive my ignorance but are you the ss "Merv the Perv"

Yeah to those of you who don't know Merv is the manager at Sandys Superstars.
Sandys Superstars is generally regarded as the premier parlour in Manchester.

I've not been there myself, I had the opportunity a few times but was put off by descriptions of waiting in the waiting room being like a doctors/dentists, I much prefer the Independent experience.

Once I read that Merv is well known for caring about the welfare of girls at Sandys, that makes him a good manager, good managers know to make a profit you need to care about the welfare of your workforce for example to minimise workforce leaving/staff turnover.

What makes Merv particularly rare is that most pimps (like a pimp of Polish girls that I got to know in Manchester) are much too short sighted by nature to be as lovely as Merv.  ;)
« Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 03:12:41 am by infoseeker »

OldAdmin

When an ex-UKP member changed her name a few years ago it proved how pointless it was. Even though I had never met her in real life or knew what her face looked like, I knew immediately when someone posted a link on UKP to some "new Sandys girl" that it was her, solely from her body, even though the pics were totally new / different.
Everyone also knew, but there had to some kind of organised censorship where no one would say the blatant obvious.
Unsurprisingly her stalker also knew, despite all posts about her previous name being deleted.

Offline londonmaxxy

I've never understood the 'name change & stay at the same place,  with pictures' scenario. I think most punters are puzzled on those.
The one that died in the links above looks like a case of EAS gone very wrong, seems the guy was booking her every week & got obsessed & outed her. Probably posted in the wrong place/ context  on here about name changes though.

yorkshire123

Yeah to those of you who don't know Merv is the manager at Sandys Superstars.

:hi: (Genuinely thank you)